Ordering, Collection & Delivery Service?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by WKD Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Having just completed my property furnishing in Roda Golf, just thought I would promote Murcia furniture as a pretty good place to shop if you are in the market for this. I did a fair bit of shopping around before settling with these guys. Everyone there speaks fluent English and they have a decent sized showroom on the main road from San Javier/Los Alcazares (which is the main reason I settled with these guys  - they are about 20 mins away from my apartment). They moved heaven and earth to help me, and their installation was great.

Due to the fact that I was going abroad early, they were unable to install all the furniture on the first run as they were waiting on delivery of stock. On unpacking, there was a damaged washing machine (which they changed out the following day) and they also took back a 'special order' piece of furniture that did not suit the property once I had seen it installed (They will resell the unit and credit me once it's sold on). Additonally there was some corrosion on a set of kitchen knives (hidden inside wooden block) which they also changed out the following day.

The main thing for me is that although they encountered issues (and all supply companies do from time to time), they did their damndest to sort it out asap. They had good design advice, the furniture is top notch and the lads that installed it were courtoues and professional (and British!).

I am not in any way related to Murcia Fuurniture!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Building and Contents Insurance - 9 posts
UK Tax Liability for Spanish Property Owners - 1 posts
Planting Palm trees... - 3 posts
Recent Floods (gota fria) in Costa Blanca - 2 posts
Torrevieja? or any where else? - 50 posts
FIRST TIME BUYERS IN SPAIN - 8 posts
hello everyone - 3 posts
Stop press: Justin promises .............. - 10 posts
Anyone out there from Northern Costa Blanca ? - 14 posts
WHATS THE BEST WAY TO GO - 4 posts
Baby Emma appeal - update - 4 posts
wealth tax - 28 posts
Property costs calculator - 0 posts
Mr - 14 posts
Introduction - 3 posts
Any chance of my PMs ever working again ? - 6 posts
Taxi licence...... - 0 posts
JUST INTRODUCING MYSELF :) - 9 posts
Communal Dishes - 60 posts
Introduction. - 1 posts
Restaurants close to La Torre - 7 posts
GB Airways - 0 posts
Selling off plan tax?? - 3 posts
Secluded villa wanted for photo shoot....... - 2 posts
Question about Lo crispin. - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x