Question about Lo crispin.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by Ingers Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

We ahve booked to stay at the above resort next year and was wondering if the bars and restuarants are within walking distance. I enjoy a good 15 - 20 minute walk to find bars etc but are they further than that. Coul dit be that i need a car for the evenings. Any info that can be passed would be brilliant. I am starting to get worried as i cannot find a site that tells me exactly how far they are.

Like 0      
24 Oct 2007 11:16 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Ingers

Welcome to Eye on Spain.

For the benefit of those of us who don't know where Lo Crispin is, can you please let us know?

Thanks

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
24 Oct 2007 11:50 PM by nesbeth Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Lo Crispen is near Quesada & the Sunday Zocco market in the Costa Blanca South.

Wendy x

Like 0      
25 Oct 2007 10:54 AM by susan s Star rating in Essex. 39 posts Send private message

I met up with some people who live at Lo Crispin in Algorfa in July, they love the area, but their one complaint was that there were no bars within walking distance and they needed a car for shopping.

Hope this helps!

Like 0      
25 Oct 2007 11:02 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Ingers,

There is a large centro commercial at Lo Crispin that is very nearly finished.

I think there are about 18 units for sale there,i was speaking to the builder last week and he has told me that there are about 60% sold.

According to him there is to be a Supermarket,Chinese Restaurant,Indian Restaurant,Coffee house and numerous bars.........

When these open i don't know as they have to apply for operating licences for different premises.

I think calling Lo Crispin a resort is a little grandiose,it is predominantly a residential area made up of families and retired people 15 mins from the beach.

Very nice though.

Hope this helps

Georgia

Like 0      
25 Oct 2007 11:27 AM by Ingers Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Thankyou for the replies. My friend owns the property and it is the first time we have used it. We normally go to la Zenia or la Mata. The villa is in Algorfa. We were told that the centre would be open but it sounds as though it may not be.!!!!!!!!!!. It definately sounds as though a car will be needed. That is not a problem as we enjoy exploring the beeches and going shopping. It is i just want a nice cold san Miguel in the evening and dont want to worry about drink driving.

Like 0      
02 Nov 2007 3:19 PM by SophieRF Star rating in Quesada. 62 posts Send private message

Hi, Lo Crispin at this time doesnt have any bars/shops open, but aparently the commercial units there have been sold so maybe by next year they would be open, Quesada is only a very short drive away with plenty of bars/restaurants/shops. I would advice you to get a rent a car if you are staying there as you are close to so many things but not in walking distance.

Hope that helps

ps- Lo crispin is off the Zocco market roundabout, it is sign posted

Like 0      
04 Jan 2008 7:52 PM by julie123 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

hi,i lived on lo crispin for 1 year i came home last year.i was last over there in nov 07 and there are still no bars etc open you for sure will need a car.lets hope 2008 they will open the bars etc but they have been saying they will be open soon!!!! for over 1 year now, i still have a house on lo crispin so i cant wait for them either!

Like 0      
12 Jun 2008 10:34 PM by Ingers Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

To all those people who posted replies to my first question i thank you. Now  the time of my holiday is nearing, does anyone now if the commercial centre at lo Crispin is open or not. I would not be surprised if it is not, but hey, we can all live in hope. 
Thanks Ingers 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

general information - 5 posts
Hi everyone - 3 posts
english radio stations - 12 posts
Watchdog??? - 8 posts
Orihuela Costa - Development Hell - 6 posts
Road directions - 6 posts
Bank Guarantee - 0 posts
music - 2 posts
Problems with Spanish Lawyer - 4 posts
Taking everything - 8 posts
Soneyia - 3 posts
Question ( s ) of the day...........again. - 3 posts
Which mortgage conditions to chose - 21 posts
Can nigerians buy in spain? - 2 posts
lifts - 17 posts
Rights when left with Furniture Pack on Non Completion - 1 posts
Electronics - 0 posts
Acta de Acrediaci An de Finde Obra - 10 posts
Becky's Duquesa 9th November, anyone fancy it. - 94 posts
Renting property - 8 posts
Abusive clause Question - 5 posts
Cleaner - 3 posts
Capital Gains or inherited property - 1 posts
Gestoria Soria Bonilla - 0 posts
Hi Im Jon and i have a 7 year ongoing battle with Aroca Seiquer - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x