Car Parking at Malaga Airport

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Nov 2019 9:13 AM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Good Morning

Looking for a low cost recommended Car Storage Company  at Malaga Airport for 7 Days during December 2019. Can anyone help me please.

Thanks

This message was last edited by nigel188 on 23/11/2019.

This message was last edited by nigel188 on 23/11/2019.

Nigel

Like 0      
24 Nov 2019 8:35 AM by lorraine56 Star rating in Granada Spain. 51 posts Send private message

Hi Nigel, I registered with Aena Parking ( official on airport parking ) and get a discounted rate. This year I am away for 12 days and it has cost me €44. Stays to get discount must range between 3 and 20 days, book on line and pay with credit card beforhand or book and print off booking which you take to the office to pay before you leave the parking when you return from your trip, you will just need your dates and car reg number and by registering with Aena it covers all airports in Spain. Hope this helps

Kim

Like 0      
24 Nov 2019 7:02 PM by angeleyes1 Star rating in Camposol & Bradford. 403 posts Send private message

angeleyes1´s avatar

Hi Nigel

Whoever you use just make sure you are fully insured. Most if not all parking companies will deny they have any responsibility for your car other than collecting their fees in advance.  

Like 0      
25 Nov 2019 4:34 PM by billandann Star rating in BENALMADENA. 51 posts Send private message

I have used PARKVIA, a comparison site, for the last 10 years or so and always managed to get good rates and the car is always ok when I return and the service is good. In fact, some of the companies even clean the car for you while you are away. And that is included in the price.

I may have been asked for a small deposit in the past when booking, but NEVER have I had to pay the full amount in advance.

This message was last edited by billandann on 25/11/2019.

Like 0      
30 Nov 2019 8:13 AM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Thank one & all for your replied which have been noted.

Nigel

Like 0      
30 Nov 2019 12:26 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1316 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Slightly off thread.

Chaos at Alicante airport drop off this morning. I think you get about 15 minutes free parking time. It was very busy this morning and because of the extended exit queues, free exit time tickets were expiring for many, and that had the knock on effect of blocking the exit and causing more free tickets to expire, including me. You would think the airport management would see all this happening on CCTV and open the barriers and let the back log clear. I suppose they were frightened of losing 5 bob.

2019 and all the technology in the world but no common sense in how to use it.

Like 0      
01 Dec 2019 1:03 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Bill and Ann.  Thanks I just booked  up with parkvia. for a week´s parking 

Like 0      
01 Dec 2019 2:42 PM by billandann Star rating in BENALMADENA. 51 posts Send private message

My pleasure. Glad to have helped

Like 0      
02 Dec 2019 2:06 AM by angeleyes1 Star rating in Camposol & Bradford. 403 posts Send private message

angeleyes1´s avatar

John PARKVIA is only a comparison website. You could end up with 5 star rated security parking or an unsecured cow field.

Like 0      
02 Dec 2019 7:26 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

As I said Bill thanks.   I choose a company with an almost 5 star rating with over 1,100 customer Reports.  Guess they can't all be wrong, albeit others might !   Nudge nudge wink wink !

Like 0      
02 Dec 2019 11:27 AM by billandann Star rating in BENALMADENA. 51 posts Send private message

Thanks John. Well said.

Like 0      
30 Dec 2019 9:55 PM by Fleurrose Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I choose a company with an almost 5 star rating with over 1,100 customer Reports.  Guess they can't all be wrong, albeit others might !  

Like 0      
30 Dec 2019 11:01 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

I eventually used "One Park!" - Costa de Golf Discount Car Parking. I found them very efficient I was satisfied with there prompt service.

Nigel

Like 0      
05 Jan 2020 8:02 PM by Fleurrose Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I return and the service is good. https://origin.onl/Inhttps://mails.tips/temp-mail/ fact, https://audacity.onl/some of the companies even clean the car for you while you are away.

Like 0      
10 Jan 2020 9:41 AM by Mary52 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

One park is all the way. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Low level crime and regulation - 3 posts
Totally Worn out struggling to get Witholding Tax on dividends refunded - 2 posts
Justice at last! - 1 posts
need instalation for solar pool heater - 0 posts
free banking? - 6 posts
Buying a house in Sa Pobla, Mallorca - 1 posts
Fee hike without warning - legal? - 16 posts
Orange fibre optic - 2 posts
210 declaration - 8 posts
Advice on Sierra Golf - 8 posts
ROAD TRIP FROM ALMERIA TO GIRONA MARCH - JUNE 2020 4 MONTHS - 5 posts
ING DIRECT free banking? - 5 posts
Starling Bank Euro Account - 66 posts
De Registering my stolen car - 2 posts
Are Ammex still in business - 13 posts
New scooter purchase - apartment owner, non-resident - 5 posts
bank charges - 43 posts
New Spanish licence taking ages! - 2 posts
IBI Los Alcazares - 7 posts
RE: Servicing of Gas Equipment ie Gas Stove Hobs & Gas Heaters - 2 posts
12 years after deposit paid.... - 6 posts
Full Deposit Plus Fees Refunded - 16 posts
Community fees - 5 posts
having a tow bar fitted - 1 posts
Advice Please - Re-Rgeistering my GB car from Spanish plates back to UK - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 15

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x