Helpline in English for Santander es?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Oct 2019 13:18 by PMillsom Star rating in Midlands. 466 posts Send private message

PMillsom´s avatar

Santander have since 14th Sept changed access process and codes to on-line banking and I'm locked out.The website claims to have sent me new codes by email but no sign of these.

Their helpline has a rapid burst of pre-recorded fastly spoken spainish prompts and I'm unable to get through.

When I was with BancoPoplar before the takeover by Sandtander there was an English helpline.

Do anyone know if Santander ES has similar or what key to press on the regular helpline to get through to an english speaker?  Else it will have to wait until my next visit to Spain 

thanks

Like 0      
04 Oct 2019 16:57 by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 704 posts Send private message

Have you tried this number? 0034912737090. Its the number gven on their english written website

https://www.bancosantander.es/es/particulares/cuentas-corrientes/non-resident-bank-account-spain

This message was last edited by Jarvi on 04/10/2019.

Like 0      
07 Oct 2019 13:50 by PMillsom Star rating in Midlands. 466 posts Send private message

PMillsom´s avatar

thanks - great that has an English option by default.  all agents busy and long wait but as its 13:45 there I guess it better to call them back after 14:00.

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spain National Day 2019 - 0 posts
Business Non_Profit Cheque Account closed at Solbank in 2019 - 3 posts
Brexit and residency - 239 posts
Tamara Essex - 0 posts
WEATHER MOJACAR PLAYA - 3 posts
Pre house purchase Walk Through - 4 posts
Recent Storms - 0 posts
Builder looking for work - 27 posts
Rental sites - 8 posts
Returning after 6 years in UK - 39 posts
I'm selling my 2 bedroom flat in Torrequebrada(Malaga) - 2 posts
RECIPROCITY - IN A 'NO DEAL ' CONTEXT - 18 posts
Latest weather and Murcia airport - 24 posts
Operation Yellow Hammer - 158 posts
A Cunning Plan.. - 4 posts
Funeral Plan Sellers - 14 posts
renewing passport - 22 posts
Am I a "squatter"? - 13 posts
A Real Indiana Jones - 0 posts
Leeds Bradford to Murcia Ryanair Winter Flights Cancelled - 1 posts
Changing to individual water accounts - 9 posts
Dance Teacher - 0 posts
Keeping Your Cash Safe - 9 posts
Residencia query - 3 posts
Change in Administator -AGM or EGM - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x