Pet passports after No Deal Brexit

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Aug 2019 9:49 AM by baz1946 Star rating. 2328 posts Send private message

Maybe not angeleyes1, because we are not, and never have been told of any consequences over leaving, just imaging if someone who takes little notice of the 'Word that cannot be mentioned on here for fear of offending' books their flight, holiday stay, car hire, etc etc, before..... Only later to find out they cant take Fido with them, think it wont happen? 

Like 0      
09 Aug 2019 9:54 AM by Mickyfinn Star rating in Spain and France. 1833 posts Send private message

www.gov.uk/guidance/pet-travel-to-europe-after-brexit

Do you also believe the government is manipulating this subject? It has a duty to warn the public. I am passing it on for the benefit of people who are planning to travel with pets.

The only uncertainty is whether or not the UK will be deemed an unlisted country after a no-deal exit. It is difficult to see if there are no negotiations between now and 31st Oct that anything different will be achieved.

Like 0      
09 Aug 2019 7:08 PM by angeleyes1 Star rating in Camposol & Bradford. 403 posts Send private message

angeleyes1´s avatar

Is there any law that states how long a dog can remain in Spain if it is owned by a non resident? I appreciate there are laws on how long the non resident (second home owner) can stay, but if he/she brings their dog to Spain and puts it with a neighbour while back in the UK then takes it back again when they return is that allowed?

The question is about the dog and not the non resident owner, I say that because many people ‘’ASSUME’’ non resident laws apply to the dog, but I cannot find any law that says that.

Like 0      
10 Aug 2019 8:15 AM by Mickyfinn Star rating in Spain and France. 1833 posts Send private message

Residency laws do not apply to animals. The only regulations in some regions are compulsory vaccinations.

Like 0      
10 Aug 2019 8:15 AM by Mickyfinn Star rating in Spain and France. 1833 posts Send private message

Residency laws do not apply to animals. The only regulations in some regions are compulsory vaccinations.

Like 0      
10 Aug 2019 10:07 AM by perrypower1 Star rating in Derbyshire/Fuerteven.... 647 posts Send private message

perrypower1´s avatar

** EDITED - Against forum rules ** 

Thanks though, I found the info helpful

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 8/10/2019 10:36:00 AM.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Motor homes - 3 posts
Mortgage Floor Clause Question - 9 posts
Water - 2 posts
Watching Football Training in Barcelona - 0 posts
Horizontal Property Law and Apartment Block Barbecues - 2 posts
Drones and traffic fines - 17 posts
Spanish Law/HPL - 5 posts
CBD Capsules - 6 posts
Guardamar or torrevieja - 3 posts
Banking - 6 posts
Buying Beef - 5 posts
Patronato De Recaudacion Provincial. - 3 posts
Losing my NIE/TIE - 5 posts
Bringing plants to Spain - 3 posts
inter active cadastral map of spain - 3 posts
Property Extensions and community charges - 9 posts
Won appeal court hearing! - 12 posts
Hello everyone - 1 posts
Urbanization Cabo Romano, La Manga Del Mar Menor - 0 posts
Driving 'motos' in Spain - 4 posts
extra fees for rental properties - 56 posts
Utilities changeover - 5 posts
CostaluzLawyers fight against Banks very much ON! - 4 posts
Can you purchase a used car and obtain insurance in Spain with a United States drivers license Without owning property? - 10 posts
What Power do the community Magament have - 14 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 26

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x