COMMUNITY FALSE ROOFS IN APARTMENT BLOCKS

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Jun 2019 9:33 AM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Good Morning

I would like to know in terms of the LPH.who is responsible for fixing broken tiles etc on False Roofs on your outside terrace. I have one false roof in front of my terrace & one false roof on the left open side of my terrace. I mention that there are  other owners below me at the side and again below me in the front of my terrace. Is it the Community or the Apartment Owner. I have had conflicting opinions on this matter so far.

Thank You

Nigel

Like 0      
28 Jun 2019 10:32 AM by perrypower1 Star rating in Derbyshire/Fuerteven.... 647 posts Send private message

perrypower1´s avatar

Who owns the false roof?  Is it part of your property or is it communal property?  If it is communal property what does your actas say?

Like 0      
28 Jun 2019 2:42 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I have a terrace which is the ´roof´ of the apartments below mine.  

Last year one of  the apartments below suffered damp from their  ceiling, coming though from my terrace.

I understand other owners with  a terrace the same as mine have had the same problem for a couple of years. 

I tried the community, my insurers and searched the internet.  Whilst the terrace is in effect the property of the community I am responsible to fix the problem. The other owners  found the same.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 28/06/2019.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

spanish car reregistered in germany. now need to deregister in spain. - 1 posts
Are Holiday Rental Sites Safe - 4 posts
Water Company (help) - 6 posts
LOOKING FOR LONG TERM RENTAL WITH INDOOR POOL - 2 posts
Will - 5 posts
Spanish utility bills paid from UK Bank. - 4 posts
obtaining hearing aids - 11 posts
Moving to Nerja and finding a school - 3 posts
Spain’s monumental glut of new homes is still massive - 75 posts
No escritura for EMASA - 21 posts
NEW SPANISH MORTGAGE LAW - 13 posts
Case won by Costs Luz Lawyers - 2 posts
airbnb in Majorca - 0 posts
Costaluz lawyers - 0 posts
Full list of cases won by Costaluz-DeCastro in 2019 - 0 posts
Two Recently Won Cases against banks at the Supreme Court by CostaLuz Lawyers and DeCastro teams - 10 posts
Executors/Probate - 6 posts
Somewhere not too hot! - 5 posts
Can they really do this? - 4 posts
good service in Barcelona! - 0 posts
Gardenwaste - 2 posts
First Time Purchase in Spain - 28 posts
Help with Adsense, Please - 1 posts
Yogurts with Live Cultures - 6 posts
Problems with Bankia in 2019 - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x