Are your agents giving your property the best?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 May 2019 12:32 PM by boomworks Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi everyone,

So you've put your house up for sale the agents have been around and taken the same old photos that every other house has and after posting your listing on there bog standard website, it's time, to play the waiting game! Over the last 20years selling property has evolved from photos in shop fronts to websites with videos which is great right? No, not really it's now the norm and these efforts are making your property stand out from a very crowded market, in which your property becomes lost. The talk between a lot of property owners is also the lack of trust they have in agents taking high commission for not doing very much, which is wrong. The future of property marketing looks very promising and the best thing for owners its here, on the Costa Blanca and it's a lot cheaper than what an agent would charge, better marketing using social media and 3D virtual tours & more exposure due to consistency of content uploaded to website meaning higher places on Google. Give you property the publicity it needs and avoid paying agency fees and commissions today. The future is here, dont leave your property in the past.

Like 0      
18 May 2019 12:53 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1316 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Sadly a spiv estate agent trying on a free advert. One to steer clear of.

Like 1      
18 May 2019 2:28 PM by boomworks Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi kavanagh I'm not an estate agent, I'm just seeing if there are any views on the subject. If you notice in the post there is nothing mentioned about any specific business or advertising anything it's just the truth about the market at the moment and I know real estate agents are ripping people off wanted to know the views of other people selling their properties  

Like 0      
18 May 2019 3:44 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1316 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Boomworks

My apologises if I have got it wrong but you seem to be pitching something through the PM system. Exactly what I must admit I am not sure.

Perhaps the site administrators will decide.

Like 0      
18 May 2019 5:21 PM by boomworks Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi Kavanagh,

Not a problem these things happen, I am not pitching anything I work for a digital marketing company that has solutions to these problems but this is in now means a pitch its simply to see what peoples thought are on real estate agents, commissions etc... 

What is the p.m system ?? And if admin deem it to be a pitch and remove it then so bit it I'll have to be more careful with my wordings next time 

Like 0      
19 May 2019 2:47 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

I imagine your true motive will become clear sooner or later, but meanwhile out of pure curiosity I will engage with you on this one! If you do indeed work in digital marketing I think it's a bit naive to pretend you don't know what is meant by P.M in the context of a forum, but let's play along anyway. You say "....better marketing using social media and 3D virtual tours & more exposure due to consistency of content uploaded to website meaning higher places on Google." I understand the part about using social media & 3D virtual tours, but can you explain the second part? More exposure due to consistently uploaded content to which website? And how will that alone lead to higher Google placings? I don't quite follow.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
19 May 2019 4:56 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

A bit technical but this might help in terms of google rankings Roberto.. :)

https://www.orbitmedia.com/blog/improve-google-rankings/

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Hi everyone - 1 posts
Relationship split but joint owned property - 12 posts
Administrator - 3 posts
Car transport to Spain - 6 posts
Legal house on "suelo no urbanizable" - 10 posts
Driving to spain - 31 posts
What buisness would be good idea. (Legally ) - 2 posts
Power of Attorney - 5 posts
Fuerteventura bank account - 2 posts
swimming pool construction - 0 posts
Retiral - 15 posts
area recomendations - 5 posts
Fight keeps going! Costaluz Lawyers won cases in 2018 and 2019 - 34 posts
Problems with a builder - 22 posts
Court Advice - 2 posts
25 Brexit need to knows ( Martin Lewis) - 94 posts
Maria de Castro in Alcaidesa - 2 posts
Ron - 17 posts
Love spain - 5 posts
Alcaidesa, Sotogrande, San Roque, Estepona, Tarifa, Alcalá, San Pablo, Jimena, Gaucín... - 3 posts
NIE - 3 posts
Mortgage problems with Sabadell Bank? - 0 posts
Today´s European Commission - Press release on ‘No-deal' Brexit preparedness - 0 posts
NIE new form - 3 posts
Traffic Fines - Phishing scam - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x