Traffic Fines - Phishing scam

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Apr 2019 6:11 PM by Jimbofinn Star rating in Chiclana De La Front.... 224 posts Send private message

Jimbofinn´s avatar

I Read this article this PM in "Murcia Today" For information only. Click on the link to read the article.

https://murciatoday.com/drivers_warned_to_be_suspicious_of_notification_of_speeding_fines_by_email_906512-a.html

Like 1      
09 Apr 2019 8:57 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I didn't get an email, I got a letter through the post when I was caught sad. My friendly car rental company provided my address to them and charged me 50€ for the effort angry. Maybe it would have been cheaper clicking the phishing link!!

Like 1      
10 Apr 2019 1:42 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1316 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Sadly we now all live in a world of deceit that is far beyond the control or interest of any authorities. Try and keep a separate email address for friends and family only. Use a different email address for all your other activities and trust nothing you receive.

Like 1      
23 May 2019 10:33 PM by soniadubai Star rating in Italy. 1 posts Send private message

soniadubai´s avatar

It is very easy to fall for the tricks of scammers. Using different emails for work and social networks is very important.

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Help - Father passed away - can't get money from Bank - 7 posts
Game of Thrones Season 8 - 3 posts
Short-term rental contract help - 2 posts
Big valuations of the past are favourable for you now if you want to sell your Spanish property - 0 posts
Abandoned Villages in Spain: come and buy one! - 0 posts
Is the EU responsible for Brexit chaos - 207 posts
New to the community! - 1 posts
Finding a reliable contractor - 5 posts
itv - 4 posts
NIE number online? - 1 posts
Firstone.tv shut down - 12 posts
Patronising "No Reply" email - 153 posts
UK Registered Car - 18 posts
Contingency Decree for Hard Brexit - 4 posts
New Mortgage Act in Spain - 0 posts
New Royal Decree on Housing Rental - 0 posts
Anyone in Illora, Granada - 1 posts
Resin sun loungers - 2 posts
Buying apartment - Fees - 48 posts
Manchester House Buyers - 1 posts
Ammex Administrators - Sabinillas - 3 posts
Northerners - 7 posts
WH Smith Corvera Airport Rip Off Water - 10 posts
Introduction - 1 posts
Tax and Residency - Staying in Spain between 3 months and 6 months a year - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x