Bank Owned Poroperties

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Apr 2018 4:28 PM by hugh_man Star rating in Kent/Roda . 1593 posts Send private message

hugh_man´s avatar

Apologies, I know it’s been asked before, but I believe there is or are dedicated websites for sale of bank owned repossessions in various areas around Spain.

anyone have a link? Particularly interested in Mar Menor area of Murcia.

Thanks

Like 0      
15 Apr 2018 4:50 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1316 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Hi Hugh

Not exactly what you asked but this is the auction site for many bank repossessions https://subastas.boe.es/index.php

Like 0      
16 Apr 2018 8:32 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Hugh  I did some googling  

Maybe this will help you

www.haya/es/en/

This message was last edited by johnzx on 16/04/2018.

Like 0      
16 Apr 2018 9:02 AM by Mickyfinn Star rating in Spain and France. 1833 posts Send private message

Sabadell portal - https://www.solvia.es/es/inmuebles/piso-murcia-30

Cajamar portal - https://www.haya.es/promocion-obra-nueva/promocion-5121470/

Santander portal - https://www.altamirainmuebles.com

There are other banks selling property. The countries banks are awash with properties. I have been told The Bank of Spain are restricting the banks from releasing properties for sale so as not to depress the housing market further.

In reality the market is rigged against the consumer and in support of the sellers..

Like 0      
16 Apr 2018 9:26 AM by hugh_man Star rating in Kent/Roda . 1593 posts Send private message

hugh_man´s avatar

Thanks guys, I have been trying to Google it myself but so far not found the one I thought existed which was discussed previously.

i know that Solvia, Servihabitat and Altamira have their own sites and lists in branches but wasn’t sure how individual repossessions that have gone to the Sareb are marketed and offered for sale.

Like 0      
16 Apr 2018 10:28 AM by Mickyfinn Star rating in Spain and France. 1833 posts Send private message

Hugh

Each bank has a real estate arm which are some of the links I posted. The Sareb uses them to market their properties on a limited basis. In other words banks pass repossessed property to the Sareb for accountancy purposes and then they sell or rent them. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Looking for pool renovation recommendations Lorca area - 6 posts
La Manga Ferry - 2 posts
How to inform Agencia Tributaria - 16 posts
renting villa long term but renting out for holiday lets - 4 posts
Additional carge on Commundad - 3 posts
Spanish Rental Taxes - why is it so complicated - help appreciated - 11 posts
Winter sun with plenty to do? - 4 posts
Spanish Legal Reclaim - 9 posts
RETURNING TO MENORCA - 16 posts
Adverse possession - 4 posts
Car Scrappage Costs - 7 posts
Chiropodist Needed - 0 posts
Happy home wanted for 2 good mousers - 0 posts
Gibraltar development - 6 posts
EU Geo digital content restrictions abolished. - 10 posts
Caixabank economic activity requests - 7 posts
Spanish Architect - 4 posts
Thursday Legionnaire's Procession Malaga - 1 posts
Small 8 property comunidad. - 5 posts
Property purchase without registration for extension - 5 posts
Banking - 7 posts
Selling by instalments - 14 posts
Advice on Buying a property - 19 posts
Dog Friendly Accommodation - 5 posts
Just received an embargo on a house – looking for advice please - 14 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x