renting villa long term but renting out for holiday lets

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Apr 2018 9:54 PM by Antfletch Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I am after advice on is it possible to rent a villa long term with separate accommodation in Quesada area and renting the villa out for holiday lets, please help with any advice if this is possible and best way to go about it, thanks in advance

Like 1      
11 Apr 2018 9:40 AM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Would seem your question is better directed to the owner of the villa you wish to rent long term from, don't be surprised though if they come back with 'If I wanted both rented out separately wouldn't I do that myself'.

Or are you after renting one and not telling the owner you rent the other one out? Sounds more like that.

Like 2      
11 Apr 2018 9:55 AM by floella Star rating in SE Spain. 803 posts Send private message

Pasted from spanishpropertyinsite.com.....and suggest you read ALL what the lawyer has written

This takes place when the tenant in turn sublets rooms or section of the house to third parties. Only partial sublets are allowed, not whole. The landlord must give his prior consent in writing. The sublet must always be for a rental inferior to the main one. Subletters are not entitled to the mandatory or tacit contract renewals explained below, only tenants. A landlord can however word into the tenancy agreement to forbid sublets.

Like 1      
11 Apr 2018 1:59 PM by Antfletch Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

No I was intending on telling the owner and doing it all by the book through booking sites just not got any info about going about it all

Like 0      
11 Apr 2018 2:50 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Then maybe not your cup of tea. Are you in Spain and speak fluent Spanish?. How many years have you worked in the holiday rental market?. What recognised qualifications (not easyjet) do you have relating to this venture?.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Additional carge on Commundad - 3 posts
Spanish Rental Taxes - why is it so complicated - help appreciated - 11 posts
Winter sun with plenty to do? - 4 posts
Spanish Legal Reclaim - 9 posts
RETURNING TO MENORCA - 16 posts
Adverse possession - 4 posts
Car Scrappage Costs - 7 posts
Chiropodist Needed - 0 posts
Happy home wanted for 2 good mousers - 0 posts
Gibraltar development - 6 posts
EU Geo digital content restrictions abolished. - 10 posts
Caixabank economic activity requests - 7 posts
Spanish Architect - 4 posts
Thursday Legionnaire's Procession Malaga - 1 posts
Small 8 property comunidad. - 5 posts
Property purchase without registration for extension - 5 posts
Banking - 7 posts
Selling by instalments - 14 posts
Advice on Buying a property - 19 posts
Dog Friendly Accommodation - 5 posts
Just received an embargo on a house – looking for advice please - 14 posts
EU Succession Regulation 650/2012 - 3 posts
Planning to move to Ibiza to dj - 1 posts
Boat Trips - 4 posts
Moving my business to Ibiza, whats your thoughts? - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x