Weather gripe

This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Mar 2018 9:04 PM by Dolses67 Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

What I do not understand is why people who have an obvious resentment of Spain spend their time checking this forum.

I also resent comments about where people live on Costa Blanca.

Yes the weather has been hit and miss so far this March but guess what in a week or so it will be warm and sunny and stay that way for the next six or seven months. Period.

** EDITED - Against forum rules **

Rob.

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 3/22/2018 12:24:00 PM.

Like 3      
21 Mar 2018 9:12 PM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

Drat.   Just when it was getting light hearted. 

Maybe we can start a thread called last of the Spanish wine.    A kind of Yorkie Spanish thing.  But we don’t really want 7 months of hot weather in a line.   

Best wishes, Brian

Like 1      
21 Mar 2018 9:24 PM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1222 posts Send private message

Maybe we can start a thread called last of the Spanish whine.    A kind of Yorkie Spanish thing.  But we don’t really want 7 months of hot weather in a line.   

Just a slight edit.

Like 2      
21 Mar 2018 9:28 PM by gazzerb Star rating in Malaga/Winchester. 34 posts Send private message

The weather on the Costa del Sol has been exceptionally poor in 2018. However we NEED the rain. Every year there are water shortages and in 2018 there was the warning of DROUGHT measures being placed by the Junta de Andalucia. This has been averted by the recent rains.  

I'm sorry your expected weather has not been available. January is the second best month of the year (October the best). 23 deg and nice and cool at night. Not this year. It was back in 2004 it was just as bad....not bad for 13 years! 

WE NEED THE WATER, pure and simple!

Pop up the coast a little...Almeria is nicer but they have NO WATER for the coming summer!

The rains start in November trough to the end of December, January is good. The rains start again in February through until the showery weather of April...just like in the UK. Never come on holiday at Easter to the Costa del Sol...you might get wet!

Like 0      
21 Mar 2018 10:02 PM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

Last of the Spanish whine......haha.  That’s better.  Now the humour is coming back. 

Ive been to the Costa Blanca in spring time and I have chosen to choose other destinations now.  Your right.  

June and July are too hot for me.   August through November are really good in my experience.   

Then again   November not brilliant to spend good money on    April and May are ok though   

This message was last edited by briando55 on 21/03/2018.

This message was last edited by briando55 on 21/03/2018.

Best wishes, Brian

Like 0      
21 Mar 2018 10:10 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Dolses67 I don't dislike Spain.. I only dislike people that have run away to Spain to spend the UK pension... and then get on forums likes this and do nothing but run the UK down when it looks after them from the cradle to the grave.

Like 0      
21 Mar 2018 10:23 PM by Dolses67 Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

If that is the case Windtalker it does not explain your comment about the Costa Blanca. 

Not sure on this thread where the running down of the UK is really mentioned ?

The thread is meant to be about the weather.

Like 1      
21 Mar 2018 11:53 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Dolses67 you are a new poster ..with only 17 post it won't take you to long to work out who the I love Spain brigade are and will start running the UK down at the drop of a hat .and consistently rundown the Brit's in Spain because according to them you don't live in the real Spain ( I have been looking for Pedro and his donkey for the past 11 years and still haven't seen him).have you.

Like 1      
22 Mar 2018 9:12 AM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Just as well then that the WEATHER is free.......Otherwise you would really have something to moan about.

Like 0      
22 Mar 2018 10:25 AM by Dolses67 Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Appreciate your comments Windtalker. My posts are few as I just get fed up with threads being taken over and getting personal.

Agree totally with gazzerb, here on Southern Costa Blanca last year we had less than 200 mms of rain so the more rain we get now the better for everybody. December here was lovely, January we hit 26 degrees and yesterday was 14 degrees ! Oh well they did have snow in the Sahara this year !

As for Pedro, he now drives a Mercedes.

Like 1      
22 Mar 2018 10:39 AM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1222 posts Send private message

** EDITED - off thread **

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 3/22/2018 12:28:00 PM.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

Incorrect Direct Debits - 3 posts
Easter Parades Torrevieja - 0 posts
I won my first instance case against banks - 3 posts
9 cases won so far in 2018 by CostaluzLawyers - 13 posts
Decaration of assets abroad- end of term 31st March - 43 posts
Car Insurance - 3 posts
Wills - 3 posts
Great new classical choir in Vera (Almeria) - 0 posts
Public schools - 3 posts
SELLING PROPERTY - 8 posts
registration for rentals - 1 posts
good rental agents aguilas area -costa calida - 0 posts
Capital gains tax - 2 posts
La Caixa refusing to pay out on life insurance. - 44 posts
Anything happening at Nueva Ribera? - 1 posts
vera playa almeria - 13 posts
Wills - 1 posts
Bank want to trick me into saying I'm investor - 2 posts
EU Referendum - 17 posts
problems with filmon - 2 posts
12 months contract - 5 posts
Long term rental Benidorm - 2 posts
legal Interest rates - 27 posts
HEALTHCARE IN SPAIN - 21 posts
Newbie to here and hopefully to Spain! - 26 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 33

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x