eBay sales!!!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I have read all the posts from people arriving in Spain and leaving their brains at the airport whilst on an inspection trip, but there is now another hazard!!

Whilst looking into the apartment rental market on eBay, I just typed Spain into the search bar which brought up loads of properties. What was amazing though is the amount of properties that are on there for sale. Imagine the scenario. One bevvy too many and you could hit that bid button and be out of pocket. Hopefully, most of us now know that you have to make certain checks about legalities and the like, but once you have bought on eBay, you are stuffed!! I know you could just pull out and refuse the transaction, but how many more poor souls will inadvertently end up buying and being "sold down the river" by the seller desperate to get out and being very convenient with the truth?

Hmmmmmm!!!

Mark

Like 0      
23 Sep 2007 3:52 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Interesting that Mark

Obvious answer may be not to mix alcohol with the PC.

Congrats on your 200th post BTW, no flash graphics but the thought is certainly there.  

Like 0      
23 Sep 2007 4:04 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Hadn't noticed that More .

Just had another quick "squiz" through some of the ads and I see the agents have started using the bay too! There is one that is a plot of land with a part finished build on whioch may or may not be being sold "due to ill health" and it seems to be the only one mentioning licences, although another does mention title deeds!!

This could be a disturbing trend for sellers desperate to sell and willing to sell at any cost. There is no benefit of having even the most dodgiest of agents working with/ against you.

Mark

Like 0      
23 Sep 2007 4:10 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Wow Mark, title deeds ? Quick, grab it !

This message was last edited by morerosado on 9/23/2007.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

HI everyone . - 2 posts
air conditioning/furniture packages fuengirola - 1 posts
Community pool - 4 posts
Just put our name down for an apartment at Mar y Sol... - 60 posts
Directions - 14 posts
Things to Information. Have a LOOK !!! - 0 posts
Monarch Cancelled flight today - 13 posts
Interesting article - 2 posts
Swimming pool regulations in spain to require a lifeguard or not - 2 posts
Help in Time of Need - 6 posts
Badminton - 2 posts
HELP ! ONE DOUBLE BED REQUIRED AND DELIVERED ON SET DAY!! - 10 posts
Holiday rental needed 14th oct - playa flamenca - la florida - 1 posts
Getting your 16-18 year Old Thru. to Becoming a Professional Here in Spain. - 3 posts
Goodfellas Playa Flamenca - 3 posts
INSPECTION TRIP FEEDBACK SOUGHT FOR ARTICLE PLEASE - 8 posts
Advisable to appoint a lawyer when selling ? - 3 posts
SUMA payments - 7 posts
Lo Crispin - 5 posts
What is CDS ? - 2 posts
Restaurants in Totana, Murcia - 2 posts
PRE-FABRICATED POOLS - 0 posts
Great restaurant for a special birthday - 14 posts
Lawyers! - 8 posts
I'VE GIVEN UP SMOKING! - 88 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x