HI everyone .

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by GAZ ITFC Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi . I have just joined this site today after accessing it through  Cuevas de  Almanzora.  I am looking for help and inspriration and especialy information on the lastest developments at the Almanzora Counrty Club.  Me and my partner bought a Tarrifa 2 years agao and like everyone else still waiting on the developments at the Town Hall  liecenses.  Everyone we talk to we get different veiws and opions , can someone give us their veiws as well . Personaly at the moment we are going to stick with it as we cannot see that it will never be built  and since we are lucky we have time on our hands   ( old , but young looking ) ha ha . please  can people out there email me as it will be more convient . Many thanks  . To you lucky people out there  , enjoy the sun  while I am hereb watching my son play football today in the rain.  once again thankyou .    

This message was last edited by GAZ ITFC on 9/23/2007.

Like 0      
23 Sep 2007 2:03 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi GAZ ITFC

EOS  I hope you get much out of it, most do.

If you click on this blue link it'll take you directly to where you can register free for your development's message board where hopefully others will be discussing any problems or just chatting. 

http://www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=A86

It's not a great idea to post your email address on a public forum, it's a security issue. Go into your post & click on "edit this post" on the far left & highlight your email address & delete it. Any member can contact you through your PM facility. You will get an email asking you to come into the forum to read it & no one will be aware of your address unless you choose to give it to them but privately.

Like 0      
23 Sep 2007 2:05 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi

Welcome to Eye on Spain.

We have many people buying at ACC on the specific message board here for this development.  Sign up for it at the link below and you will find many people in the same situation as yourself.

www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=A86

Best of luck with it and I hope it gets resoved very soon.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

air conditioning/furniture packages fuengirola - 1 posts
Community pool - 4 posts
Just put our name down for an apartment at Mar y Sol... - 60 posts
Directions - 14 posts
Things to Information. Have a LOOK !!! - 0 posts
Monarch Cancelled flight today - 13 posts
Interesting article - 2 posts
Swimming pool regulations in spain to require a lifeguard or not - 2 posts
Help in Time of Need - 6 posts
Badminton - 2 posts
HELP ! ONE DOUBLE BED REQUIRED AND DELIVERED ON SET DAY!! - 10 posts
Holiday rental needed 14th oct - playa flamenca - la florida - 1 posts
Getting your 16-18 year Old Thru. to Becoming a Professional Here in Spain. - 3 posts
Goodfellas Playa Flamenca - 3 posts
INSPECTION TRIP FEEDBACK SOUGHT FOR ARTICLE PLEASE - 8 posts
Advisable to appoint a lawyer when selling ? - 3 posts
SUMA payments - 7 posts
Lo Crispin - 5 posts
What is CDS ? - 2 posts
Restaurants in Totana, Murcia - 2 posts
PRE-FABRICATED POOLS - 0 posts
Great restaurant for a special birthday - 14 posts
Lawyers! - 8 posts
I'VE GIVEN UP SMOKING! - 88 posts
Indian in Almoradi - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x