Restaurants in Totana, Murcia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by Brickie Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

I would be interested to know if anyone knows of good restaurants in Totana in Murcia province

Like 0      
31 Oct 2007 8:01 PM by julie/kevin Star rating. 33 posts Send private message

We have just come back from  a 5 day stay in Totana - very disappointing weather very cloudy and one day of rain - typical - Not much in the centre of Totana mostly Tapas bars which ok for a snack but not much good when wanting a nice evening out.  The main road through Totana  - great chinese on the right hand side before you get to the supermarket.  Also Casa maria think called good reports but don't go  Wed which is the day we planned to go as it closes - that is just off the main road - turn to follow mazarron and just on the right up a side street.  Recommend a restaurant which is on the road to the mountains can get the meal of the day for 10 euros and you get 4 courses - brilliant and menu in english too - called la santa - hotel also on the complex - enjoy Totana hope the weather is kind - must go up the mountains to the natural park  - brilliant roads a bit narrow though - Regards hope this is helpful Julie

Like 0      
17 Nov 2007 10:05 PM by Brickie Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Thanks for the response and sorry for the delay in responding as I am just back from 2 weeks in Totana.

I know about the Sanctuary La Santa and have eaten there many times.

Have also discovered Casa Maria and I believe it is very good and not too expensive.

Not sure what Chinese you refer to. I have been in China, City which is very near to a Consum Supermarket. I have also been in one on the Avenida De Lorca called Alin, which was awful.

I have also discovered one deep in the Sierra Espuna called Fuente Del Hilo, which can be accessed by taking the road from Alhama de Murcia towards Aledo, but the road is very narrow in places. Excellent Menu Del Dia for 8 Euros. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.

regards

Brickie

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

PRE-FABRICATED POOLS - 0 posts
Great restaurant for a special birthday - 14 posts
Lawyers! - 8 posts
I'VE GIVEN UP SMOKING! - 88 posts
Indian in Almoradi - 0 posts
Santa Ana Jumilia - 4 posts
Land opposite Lidl's at Playa Flamenca - 12 posts
Coordinated Lifestyles / CU InSpain - 16 posts
Registering a car in Spain - 13 posts
Indoor swimming pools - 13 posts
Our tow bar is legal! - 13 posts
Why not to buy in spain - 2 posts
HABITACION LICENCE - 3 posts
New investestment in Murcia - 17 posts
Does anyone have any info on Palmeral Villas - 3 posts
helicopterios sanitarios - 8 posts
Spanish mortgages - 1 posts
Working in Spain - 0 posts
Golf clubs - 29 posts
Job Agencies - Legal - 0 posts
Removals from enland to spain - 40 posts
NIE - 5 posts
Working in spain - 3 posts
Family Allowance - 5 posts
Any spanish mortgage experts out there? (in need of 100% mortgage, and 'bad credit' mortgages general advice) - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x