Fortuna Golf

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Feb 2018 9:40 PM by markybhoy Star rating in Uk. 29 posts Send private message

Has anyone won their deposit return case against the bank or Plus Advisors regarding Promociones Eurohouse Fortuna Golf development ?

If so can you please let me know as I am getting nowhere fast with current Spanish law firm and as deposit paid in 2006 I am running out of time on this !

Any information will be much appreciated !

Mark

Like 0      
20 Feb 2018 8:07 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Markybhoy:

There are already many Court decisions against Promociones Eurohouse in Fortuna Golf developments. And there is specific Case Law that mentions liabilities of banks in those cases where payments were made by Plus Advisors.

We have won a good number of cases in that development already

Cheers

M

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
16 Mar 2018 12:58 PM by jerryb Star rating in UK. 21 posts Send private message

Markybhoy, I have sent you a private message.

Like 0      
12 Nov 2019 9:13 AM by Nicks19 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi 

has anyone won any cases against Eurohouse for the Pushkin la Sal apartments through plus advisors?? 

Thanks 

nicola 

Like 0      
12 Nov 2019 6:36 PM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 757 posts Send private message

Hi Nicola

You may be better to start a new thread to get an answer to your question or PM Mariadecastro

Like 0      
13 Nov 2019 11:35 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

We have won cases in Pueblo La Sal against Bankia, Cajamar, Caixa and Banco de Valencia.Have 2 pending cases at the Supreme Court against Caja Rural and BBVA and have lost two cases at the Supreme Court against BBVA.

This message was last edited by mariadecastro on 13/11/2019.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
14 Nov 2019 3:35 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

Good luck going forward Maria.

Can I ask, are the two pending cases at the SC that you make mention of, an attempt to overturn the other two cases that were lost at the SC against BBVA? Do both of these losses relate to the exact same specific point of law? Would  it help to explain what is being challenged?

As I understand it, until there is SC doctrine achieved ( I.e. 2 SC rulings on the exact same specific point of law) then you can still continue to appeal to the SC for greater consideration and clarification. Is this correct?

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Neighbour trespassing - 28 posts
Bringing the love to Spain - 4 posts
Revoking a Power of Attorney - 5 posts
Gibraltar and penson - 2 posts
Boundaries - 4 posts
PlusValia Tax - 7 posts
Plants for a roof terrace - 15 posts
Residencia application - 2 posts
Long term rental Torrox or Torre del Mar. Feb 2018 - 0 posts
Does planning permission expire - 7 posts
Non resident enquiry - 10 posts
Stepmother died 3 years ago but still on villa deeds. Tax implication? Fine? - 14 posts
For sale fender mk 111 guitar amplifier - 0 posts
Planning/ license issue - 2 posts
Lawbird - 0 posts
Spanish Resident with Spanish car in UK longer than 6 months - 10 posts
WE WON! - 39 posts
kodi uktv - 7 posts
Banks paying out inheritance to beneficiaries - 4 posts
Replacement NIE card - 11 posts
Laminated documents - 0 posts
Volunteers wanted for k9 animal charity - 4 posts
Power of attorney - 15 posts
Santander bank - 4 posts
non residents bank account - 19 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x