kodi uktv

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Feb 2018 6:40 PM by nicbax Star rating in Fuengirola. 195 posts Send private message

Hi, I have subscribed to Filmon but not really impressed. Been looking at the Kodi apps to download onto my android box. Reviews say picture quality is not good and apparently a VPN is required. Does anyone have Kodi and if so which app do I need for uktv.Thanks nic.

Like 0      
06 Feb 2018 7:59 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I occasionally use http://www.wirelesshack.org/how-to-install-uk-turk-playlists-kodi-17-krypton.html

Good selection usually, but regularly moves and needs to be re- installed.

Mark

Like 0      
06 Feb 2018 9:10 PM by nicbax Star rating in Fuengirola. 195 posts Send private message

Many thanks Mark I shall give it a go.

Like 0      
07 Feb 2018 9:43 AM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

A Kodi box is (Was) great up to a short while ago until the 'BIG BOYS' started to create noise about people watching the latest films for free, consequently they managed to get almost all pulled, there are ways around this, if you check out a guy called 'Troypoint' he sends out via emails many ways to get around these. Can still get UK TV but we only use it for films.

Never to many problems with picture quality, very good on many, sure some are crap but you will find that out from the start, have had a couple when someone in the front row gets up from his seat and walks past the screen, so you know who's doing that one, just like the knock of Chinese DVD's in Spain

A VPN is not required if you don't want one, recommended for sure to be a little safer then the guy next door, not only for the Kodi box's but in general internet use also, I paid about $50.00 for the year, you can get them for free but how good no idea....Hope it helps.

Like 0      
07 Feb 2018 11:32 AM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

I have a KODI box for movies where I use Showbox and sport of Modbro, works great on the internet

Have a dish for UK TV still

Like 0      
09 Feb 2018 2:33 AM by nicbax Star rating in Fuengirola. 195 posts Send private message

Hi Guys, Many thanks for your advice; it looks like a pre-loaded android box for me

Like 0      
09 Feb 2018 10:24 AM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Mine was €40 on Amazon

Like 0      
09 Feb 2018 8:41 PM by nicbax Star rating in Fuengirola. 195 posts Send private message

Hi Inspectahomespain, Many thanks; I have taken the liberty of PM you; hope you dont mind. cheers nic

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Banks paying out inheritance to beneficiaries - 4 posts
Replacement NIE card - 11 posts
Laminated documents - 0 posts
Volunteers wanted for k9 animal charity - 4 posts
Power of attorney - 15 posts
Santander bank - 4 posts
non residents bank account - 19 posts
Transfer from Girona to Platja D'Aro - 1 posts
CostaLuz Lawyers cases won so far in 2018! - 0 posts
Costa Luz Lawyers - 114 posts
Balcony extension - 13 posts
Winter in Torrevieja - 1 posts
How do I prove I am not a scammer?! - 7 posts
Modelo 210 - 2 posts
About the school - 10 posts
Winter travel to Spain - 13 posts
what is FORM 036 pls - 11 posts
Fined €200 for not having ITV - car only 2 years old! - 16 posts
Car Battery Supplier - 3 posts
Family Move and buying a business lease - 6 posts
Debt Attachment - 1 posts
Question for Maria on interest payments (Ley 57/68) - 10 posts
Reclaiming 3% non resident Tax Refund after property sale - 15 posts
Help with Spanish Taxes - 6 posts
Furnishing a house in Jalon - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x