New to Spain with alsorts of problems

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Jan 2018 4:09 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

You could set up a discreet surveillance camera that can be monitored over the internet to see who actually is coming and going. Just the entrance hallway maybe.cool

Like 0      
03 Jan 2018 1:15 PM by brenchley17 Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

I'm goung  to look into that sort of thing but obviously dont want to break the law there. So i guess I'll be googling again 😊there has to be some way of finding out whats been going on ... i hope. Thanks for your thoughts it all helps eh 😊

Like 0      
03 Jan 2018 2:48 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Not so long ago I was asked by a friend who has a bar in Spain about security cameras. He had been given some info and a quote by a security company who wanted to charge quite a lot for installation. Licencing, permissions etc.

I had no idea so ask I the National Police. 

The result was that if he installed cameras in the interior of his bar, which did not look on to an area where the public had legitimate access, which were only in operation whilst the bar was closed to the public, he could do so without any formalities.

I would think that must mean that cameras, inside a private dwelling that do not have  a view to a public area outside, create no problems.  

Of course if one were to let the premises,  I would think they could not be used whilst the property was let.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 03/01/2018.

Like 0      
03 Jan 2018 3:27 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

How do the Chino shops get away with this, most ones I have been in they have a 50inch TV above the till section showing about 50 plus thumbnail size pictures covering the shop against shop lifters, the ceilings are covered in round see all cameras, and the police shop in these shops also.

Like 1      
03 Jan 2018 3:49 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

** EDITED - Against forum rules **

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 1/5/2018 11:17:00 AM.

Like 2      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Smart box for tv - 2 posts
Murcia - 15 posts
Getting ready for Brexit - 8 posts
The start of the journey - 2 posts
A close shave or let's not get taken to the cleaners! - 0 posts
Property auction .Bids start from €100 - 187 posts
Buying in Los Balcones - 2 posts
Happy Christmas - 2 posts
Any body driving back to UK next week - 0 posts
Hello - 0 posts
TV PICTURE QUALITY - 1 posts
Property rental - 20 posts
Service Roads - 11 posts
Wanted volunteer drivers - 1 posts
Christmas dinner - 4 posts
Hi!- And a question for everyone already happily relocated - 41 posts
cute-baby-capuchin-monkeys-for-x-mas-adoption - 0 posts
Transfering private pension money - 19 posts
Recommended handiman / builder in Valencia - 0 posts
Condado De Alhama - 8 posts
Wanted shipping cartons - 1 posts
hot tubs - 0 posts
Valuation costs - 61 posts
Gazebo & Ratan style 4 piece Patio set for sale - 0 posts
Estate agent fees - 41 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 25

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x