Ciudad Quesada rental

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Oct 2017 4:52 PM by Meryt Star rating. 28 posts Send private message

I'm looking for a 2-bed property in Cuidad Quesada for a couple of months or more from 1st February next year.  There are plenty on this site which seem to be predominantly listed with Hope Properties.  Who are Hope Properties?  A few years ago, most of the rentals were privately rented.  Quite a few years ago, actually.  We last rented for 5 months in Almoradi in 2010. Also, there are loads for rent in the Dona Pepa area.  Why? Was this region targeted for overseas buyers?  Not a problem, just prefer to be well-informed before we commit ourselves to payment. We paid the electricity bills every month after the meter reader had been and we could see exactly what we had used.  Is this still the case?  What about water?

Like 0      
21 Oct 2017 6:09 PM by Meryt Star rating. 28 posts Send private message

Just answered my first question! Looked online and found Hope Properties in Cuidad Quesada.  I'll email them.  Any other advice would be welcome, though, by anyone in the know re rentals in Quesada.  

Like 0      
21 Oct 2017 6:16 PM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1222 posts Send private message

Maybe try talkquesada.com. 

Like 0      
22 Oct 2017 12:15 PM by Meryt Star rating. 28 posts Send private message

Thank you, MarieDav

I looked at the site you mentioned but there doesn't seem to be much going on.  I expected to have several private messages on this site (EOS) offering us a place to rent but I haven't had one.  Changed times?  I'm guessing, particularly from the fact that all the places I've looked at on here are rented with an agent, that the Government have cracked down on private rentals re unpaid taxes?  I know this has happened on the Algarve.  Unfortunately, so far, all the properties I've found that suit us with the agent here (Hope) are rented up until the end of April.  This is good news if one is thinking of buying a place and renting it out over the winter period.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Modelo 210 - 13 posts
The Comunity President May Not Be A Legal Resident - 2 posts
sub community fees - 3 posts
Renting a Car for 1.65 Cent a day.... - 4 posts
Query re claims against Banks with head office in Barcelona - 6 posts
Not receiving email enquirers on property? - 6 posts
FRENCH AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL STRIKES - 0 posts
UK Flights - 11 posts
‘certificado de empadronamiento’ Discounts - 2 posts
Undercoat for white gloss - 3 posts
Pre-court proceedings - 27 posts
Modelo 210 for Los Alcazares, Murcia - 1 posts
Mortgage settlement - 5 posts
HOLIDAY RENTAL - 9 posts
Long term rent Marbella - help needed pls - 5 posts
How long to buy - 3 posts
Detail on Wealth Tax - - 5 posts
Renewing your Padron every 5 year-Legal or not - 4 posts
Thinking About Moving to the Costa Del Sol - 1 posts
A UK Government Petition for protecting British expats and travellers - 0 posts
Uk property tax - 43 posts
Car rental scam -BEWARE - 19 posts
FM Spanish Properties - 0 posts
Electrical installation and power needs for new house - 6 posts
Hi all - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x