Does anyone have any info on Palmeral Villas

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by normascott Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi again

Does anyone know of any 'Estate Agents' who will help us rent out our 2 bed luxury  apartment overlooking the stunning Campoamor golf course, nr Torrevieja, South Costa Blanca, for long term.  Ideally we are looking for a company that will only charge commission when its rented out,  that way we feel they will work hard to rent it out, rather than take our money in one lump sum up front, and then just sit back and not do the work to promote the rental.

Or would you like to rent our beautiful apartment.  We are in a beautiful safe, gated area, with a communal pool 50 yds away.  It is so peaceful on our very large private balcony that all you can hear are the birds singing, very tranquil with that large glass of chilled wine.  We have Campoamor Golf Club and Hotel a ten minute walk away, a large Mercadona Supermarket within walking distance.  The stunning Villa Martin plaza is a ten minute drive away with dozens of bars and restaurants in a beautiful palm tree setting with a lovely fountain as the centre piece.  The Blue Lagoon is a stroll away with Chinese, Indian and other bars and restaurants, we can recommend them all.

HELP

This message was last edited by normascott on 9/18/2007.

This message was last edited by normascott on 9/18/2007.

Like 0      
18 Sep 2007 1:13 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Where is your apartment located?

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
18 Sep 2007 3:01 PM by normascott Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi Justin

Our apartment is located in Campoamor and we are on the 1st floor with stunning views over the Campoamor Golf Course.  We are near Torrevieja, Villa Martin and San Miguel in South Costa Blanca.

Regards

Norma

Like 0      
18 Sep 2007 9:30 PM by coast-almeria Star rating in Mojacar. 71 posts Send private message

Hi,

I'm sorry as I can't give any advice on specific agents, but my advice would be to approach all the local companies in your area.  Get them to pitch for their business and ONLY take on those agents that will only charge if they are pro-active enough to rent your property. The market is always very good for long-term rentals in the winter or up to 11 months for legal reasons. so a 'real agent' shouldn't have a problem finding a tenant .  As a general rule, you shouldn't be paying anymore than 10% commission(let only), or 15% Full management as it is a long term let, however these are only guidelines.

No agent should be paid any fee in my book without doing any work.  I personally have my own local agency in Mojacar and wouldn't dream of even charging for key holding, if that's all I'm doing.

I'm sorry their are so many bad guys (and gals!) out there, but their are some good agents as well, who want to earn an honest living.

Good Luck with finding your tenants!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

helicopterios sanitarios - 8 posts
Spanish mortgages - 1 posts
Working in Spain - 0 posts
Golf clubs - 29 posts
Job Agencies - Legal - 0 posts
Removals from enland to spain - 40 posts
NIE - 5 posts
Working in spain - 3 posts
Family Allowance - 5 posts
Any spanish mortgage experts out there? (in need of 100% mortgage, and 'bad credit' mortgages general advice) - 1 posts
Landrover for sale, - 2 posts
Torre Pacheco - 0 posts
Territorial Army, proud to say the least! - 1 posts
Apartment complex not to specification and Bank Guarantees - 12 posts
What is the best way of learning Spanish at home? - 51 posts
Marketing your property - 0 posts
Winter clothes? - 22 posts
SELLING OFF PLAN IN SAN CAYETANO BEFORE COMPLETION, CAN THAT BE DONE - 1 posts
Eye on Spain & Spanish Property Insight - 8 posts
What happens to the development forum once the build is finished? - 1 posts
Hello from "sunny" Espania! - 11 posts
New Member - 1 posts
Electrics - 15 posts
NIE numbers - 2 posts
Must be mad starting up a real estate agency in vera playa/mojacar - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x