IKEA Malaga - anyone buying want a bargain?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Jun 2017 11:01 PM by Alantemp Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hello all,

We were buying a property and right at the last moment the lawyer discovered that it was an illegalbuild in a protection zone. All our IKEA purchases had to be returned and all we were given by the store was a gift card to the value.

If you are buying from IKEA soon, paying with euros then our card is available at half price. Grab an absolute bargain. We can meet at the store September 14 - October 10 2017 when we are next in Spain. Approximate full value - 1 card 300 euros - sell for 150 euros, another card 500 euros - sell for 250 euros. 

This message was last edited by Alantemp on 27/06/2017.

Like 0      
28 Jun 2017 8:49 PM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

So sorry to hear your news - but I guess it's good to be philosophical as it could have been a lot worse.  Hope you're able to give the developer some stick.

You don't say which IKEA store you have in mind, please can you clarify.

Like 0      
28 Jun 2017 8:59 PM by Alantemp Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi - yes as you say - alls well that ends well ! The clue was in the thread title "IKEA Malaga - anyone buying want a bargain? :)) Any good to you or spread the word please - IKEA at half price ..... never seen before :) 

Like 0      
29 Jun 2017 8:17 AM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

smiley Sorry missed that (once you're in a thread the heading goes) and Malaga a bit of a hike for me.

Like 0      
29 Jun 2017 6:47 PM by Redshank Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

What is the expiry date for the card(s), please?

Like 0      
29 Jun 2017 7:26 PM by Alantemp Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi - we were told that there was no expiry date - the cards were issused in May 2017. 

Like 0      
29 Jun 2017 11:07 PM by andersonbarryj Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Sorry to hear your news about the property.

We have just completed on a property in Spain and would be happy to take the vouchers off your hands and meet you at Ikea Malaga in Sep/Oct.

Please advise how you would like to proceed.

Barry and Jan

Like 0      
30 Jun 2017 8:42 AM by Alantemp Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Just sent PM Barry

Like 0      
03 Jul 2017 7:45 PM by Alantemp Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Still available

Like 0      
03 Jul 2017 9:28 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

These cards can actually be used anywhere, even in the UK where they convert to sterling

Like 0      
03 Jul 2017 11:03 PM by Alantemp Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

We were told in the store that the refund cards could only be spent in the Malaga but I'm now informed that we could buy gift cards with the refund cards and then that could be spent in any store across Europe? 

Like 0      
04 Jul 2017 8:54 AM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

IKEA are misleading you, I had a similar situation with another client in Murcia, they used the card for a UK purchase as they lost their property purchase in Spain

Like 0      
12 Jul 2017 9:51 PM by Alantemp Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

A big thank you to inspectahome Spain- the advice was absolutely correct. The cards were used in the U.K.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Health insurance - 5 posts
First post. Old question. - 4 posts
Costaluz Lawyer - 3 posts
Is this a scam? - 4 posts
electric bill - 1 posts
Mobile phone/calls to uk - 2 posts
a/c car engineer wanted - 0 posts
Britney ferries - 3 posts
Schooling after Brexit - 4 posts
Air conditioning companies calahonda and surrounding areas - 6 posts
Should i put the wife on the deeds - 8 posts
Right Hand Drive Cars - 3 posts
Importing my car - 0 posts
Quiet on here - but not in town - 24 posts
MOT for Citroen Berlingo - 5 posts
Express Gas Fuel - 3 posts
Complementaria tax - 8 posts
Selling my British car in Spain - 0 posts
Help with Autonamo Query - 2 posts
Help with Autonamo Query - 7 posts
Insurance cover in Spain, other drivers - 0 posts
Bank Bailouts - 3 posts
Recommendations for Private Healthcare for Expat Family - 8 posts
How much community fees do you pay?? - 24 posts
Car hire yearly insurance policy - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x