Brexit - Petition 2nd referendum

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Jun 2016 11:29 AM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar

EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum

We the undersigned call upon HM Government to implement a rule that if the remain or leave vote is less than 60% based a turnout less than 75% there should be another referendum

Like 1      
25 Jun 2016 11:30 AM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar

what a mess the brexit has made

Like 1      
25 Jun 2016 12:03 PM by knj Star rating in Costa Blanca. 79 posts Send private message

Britain shoots itself in the foot again.  The lunatics are now running the asylum.

Like 1      
25 Jun 2016 12:24 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

What a load of rubbish you are talking it is not armigedon or world war 3 ,in any past general election only 45% of the population ever voted , so the OUT camp win with a record number of people voting 75% and when you take in to consideration that the INS thought that they where going to win with the 3 million expats that have the right to vote ,if you take their vote out of the picture  the OUT vote would have been 60% the expatriates that live and took up other people way of live should not have the right to vote in the Great Britain they are voting IN for the wrong reason.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 25/06/2016.

Like 1      
25 Jun 2016 12:33 PM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar

** EDITED - Against forum rules **

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 6/26/2016 1:58:00 PM.

Like 1      
25 Jun 2016 12:49 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Haydngj don't disagree with Windhead you will be called a troll,a agent, a liar, to name but a few, has he not told you he has a plumbing company with 25 staff  a fleet of rental properties in the uk,he owned a property in  Turkey ( I bet they was glad to see the back of him )  the only thing he has not told us about himself is his blood group,and now he has the best villa on Campasol,

I am in Murcia this week and  I am going to his housing estate this week I've not been for a couple years, i want to see what I've been missing.

Like 1      
25 Jun 2016 12:51 PM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 757 posts Send private message

People that voted remain - you have lost - get over it.

We are leaving the EU.

The decision is final the majority of the people have spoken. It is called democracy.

We should all be pulling together to do what is best for our country, not bickering because it didn't go the way we wanted.

When I went to bed on Thursday evening I was sure that we would still be remaining in the EU on Friday, although unhappy about it, I would have accepted the decision of the majority, not tried to find a back door way to get it reversed.

Aside from that the rulers of the EU dictatorship have said there is no way back, no reform, nothing. Is this a club you really want be a part of? They should be looking at themselves and asking why the UK wanted to leave in the first place?

I have nothing against the European people, they are probably as annoyed with the EU as the UK people are, but they cannot get it changed.

Like 3      
25 Jun 2016 12:54 PM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar

If that is so we should be putting windtalker forward for something like pm or is it pmt  I am thinking about?

Like 0      
25 Jun 2016 1:08 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Your probably right with the second one. PMT

Like 1      
25 Jun 2016 1:22 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Get over it ,you have lost it's called democracy how long do we that the population that voted out have to put up with all this crap get on with life or what's left of it ,We the population of Great Britain have spoken accept it or it will make you unwell ,l am British and if you are you should be proud of it and thankfull that you got a vote it's called democracy good luck to all of you this is my last post on this on (eye on spain) good by .l am sure the likes of New world will be happy to hear that I hope you enjoy yourself with the visit  to Camposol have a look at the golf club /the bars /clubs /restaurants /and let's not forget the Camposol chippy l have got to admit  l hate fish and chip shops l will be in Camposol myself from the 6th of July for a couple of weeks this time as l now have more time on my hands due to semi retirement .

This message was last edited by windtalker on 25/06/2016.

Like 1      
25 Jun 2016 10:07 PM by hughjardon Star rating in Jaywick Sands. 418 posts Send private message

hughjardon´s avatar

Two million signed the second Referendum petition Majority to leave 1.4 mil

Am I right in thinking 600k lazy Bastards didnt even bother to get out of bed and vote remaiin in one of the most important time horizons in there life time 

You %&%^$$^^$^%%^%&^&£$%^&^*((^*

no love 4 u Hugh

And take that Blue out of the Union jack back stabbing Scots

This message was last edited by hughjardon on 25/06/2016.

Like 0      
26 Jun 2016 9:43 AM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

What a mess the UK are now in

Will Scotland leave the UK and stay in the EU?

Will NI follow?

Many senior politcians resigning

No future plans

Many exiters now saying - "what have we done"

Biggest drop in the market for years

Sad and very difficuly times ahead for the UK the future looks very bleak for many

Some of the exiters are cheering and claiming independance day - what a joke this was not a game or a war

At least Boris got some childish revenge on DC for the school bullying

Like 1      
26 Jun 2016 10:10 AM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

Don't panic, don't panic, don't panic.  It is early days!  The downturn is inevitable in the short term, but it's what happens in the future that is important - and no one can say, we can only guess.  For me it's who becomes the PM is crucial, we need someone with real statesmanship...now thinking about the possible contenders...perhaps we should panic after all.

IMHO Boris or Teresa May would both be disaster, as would anything involving Nigel Farage.  I've always had some time for Ian Duncan Smith, but I doubt if he's got the support, he talks too much sense.

Like 1      
26 Jun 2016 10:23 AM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

acer

good post

whoever becomes the next tory leader and becomes PM many will start whinging that he/she is an unelected leader just like many did when Gordon Brown took over the labour party leadership (an PM) from Blair

In addition to the tory leadership battle we will also have labour leadershiip battle

Will we have a General Election before Article 50 is activated?

Will this internal squabbling in the tory and labour party open the door for a lib dems return or the growth of UKIP

Short term maybe but a recovery term = decades

The 16 to 25 year olds already have it tough and for them the short term uncertainty will cause long term problems

What a mess

Like 2      
26 Jun 2016 11:28 AM by blueeyes Star rating. 64 posts Send private message

Acer,  I believe Ian Duncan Smith also has his eye on the PM job. He resigned 6 weeks after the announcement of the referendum date. The disability debacle was a perfect 'cover' to get out and paint himself as a 'caring' politician.

For labour, I have time for Frank Field.

Like 0      
26 Jun 2016 11:33 AM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

Two million signed the second Referendum petition

passed 3 million now - more uncertainty

this will go on and on and on

Like 0      
26 Jun 2016 11:51 AM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Have a look at the numbers counter on the website, it's rising quicker then you can refresh the page, looks like it will be past 4 million in no time at all.

Like 0      
26 Jun 2016 12:05 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

I have been told it is all over social media

as I understand it it only has to have a mention it in the house

Wonder at what point the govt will have to act and take this really seriously

10M, 20M, 30M????

added link for anyone who wants it

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

This message was last edited by Tadd1966 on 26/06/2016.

Like 0      
26 Jun 2016 12:45 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Approximately 30 million voted out ,so the ins can shout all they want we won with Democratic majority of 2 % live with it it's call democracy .Apparently the Labour party want to turn Great Britain into a Banana republic and take the right to a vote away from the population ,if politicians are looking for someone to blame then look no further than yourselves, the politicians stood back and did nothing to stop the uncontrollable emigration in t the UK ,in the last 4 weeks approximately 110,000 per week have walk straight in to the UK mostly from eastern Europe with no back ground checks and with the right to claim social security/free house/free health care and they have not paid one penny in to the system ,we the tax payer's of the UK cannot afford to pay for the wellbeing of the rest of the EU .Why haven't the EU got some sort universal social security ,it obvious that eventually or system is going to collapse .

This message was last edited by windtalker on 26/06/2016.

Like 0      
26 Jun 2016 1:01 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I think Northern Ireland were robbed, an own goal,  so can we have that game played again !!

A Petition might be found at   pie-in-sky.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Property Values - 3 posts
Changing Euros For Pounds in Valencia - 4 posts
Townhouse near Malaga - 4 posts
Good mobile service provider for San Javier area - 0 posts
Paying Endesa bill - 3 posts
La tercia golf, worth buying? - 22 posts
Spanish Bank - Judgement of the Supreme Court - December 2015 - minimum exchange rate clause - 19 posts
Travel with cockatiels - 0 posts
Urgent Help Needed to find 'legal' builders to carry out property renovation!! - 1 posts
Boundary marking - 4 posts
Pool build requiring water recycling deposit Murcia. - 3 posts
Lancashire to Mucia Region - 1 posts
Santander Bank - 2 posts
Missing - 0 posts
Are smoke and carbon monxide alarms a legal requirment? - 8 posts
WINTER RENTAL ALMERIA - 0 posts
Moving to spain - 13 posts
Cala de Finestrat - 2 posts
External Gas Water Heater Cover - 2 posts
Selling Property - 0 posts
Pulsar Car Hire - 0 posts
Please shed a little tear for Christiano Ronaldo... - 13 posts
HEALTH INSURANCE - 3 posts
Car Hire Insurance Con - 9 posts
permission from court to relocate with my son - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 34

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x