La tercia golf, worth buying?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Jun 2016 9:45 AM by Laine1981 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi, I'm new on here. I've been looking at cheap property in the Murcia area and I've noticed the prices at La Tercia are so much lower than elsewhere. I'm just wondering if it worth buying, I know the golf course is closed but that doesn't matter to me. My parents have an apartment on Hacienda Requelme and to honest we don't use the facilities on site when we're there. I'd love to buy an apartment there but it's out with my price range. Thanks for any help, Lorraine.

Like 0      
23 Jun 2016 11:35 AM by sox Star rating. 81 posts Send private message

In a nutshell, Yes, definitely worth it,  amazing prices not sure how many bank repossessions are left as the last ones released all seem to be sold , I think people are waiting to see if bank released any more.

Like 0      
23 Jun 2016 12:53 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

I can see 3 bank properties on the Solvia web site priced at 28 29 36k euro.

Like 1      
23 Jun 2016 1:13 PM by sox Star rating. 81 posts Send private message

That's good, but just because they are shown on website doesn't mean they are not sold, as I believe the property at 36k has now been sold 😉😉😃😃

Like 0      
23 Jun 2016 5:24 PM by Laine1981 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

When you buy a bank repossession do you have to pay the outstanding community fees that haven't been paid up to date or do you just pay them from the date you buy the property?

Like 0      
23 Jun 2016 5:26 PM by sox Star rating. 81 posts Send private message

The banks should have paid the outstanding fees 😉😉😃😃

Like 0      
23 Jun 2016 7:48 PM by tteedd Star rating in Hertfordshire & Punt.... 990 posts Send private message

Watch the community fees. Not sure about La Tercia but in general, on golf resorts, the operator has you over a barrell.

A smaller community setting its own charges outside may work out much cheaper after a couple of years excessive fees, and after all you do not have the golf anyway.

I note they have a private bulletin board. Perhaps, as a prospective buyer, they will let you on so that you can find out exactly what is going on there.

This message was last edited by tteedd on 23/06/2016.

Like 0      
23 Jun 2016 8:13 PM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 757 posts Send private message

You would be better off buying in Sucina imho.

Like 1      
23 Jun 2016 8:34 PM by Laine1981 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Is there any in Sucina with pools? If so how much are they usually?

Like 0      
23 Jun 2016 9:06 PM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 757 posts Send private message

Around 65,000 euros on La Vereda de Sucina. Community fees around 30 euros a month.

Like 0      
23 Jun 2016 9:25 PM by sox Star rating. 81 posts Send private message

You can buy 2 on UGR for that  😉😉😃😃

Like 0      
24 Jun 2016 11:39 AM by Laine1981 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

65000 is out with my budget, it was the low prices at LTG that attracted me. My parents are in the area at the moment and they went to have a look around for me, they took some pictures and it looks lovely, well at 1 side, the other side looks pretty terrible. I've emailed a couple of agents so I'm hoping to hear back and to see where about the listed apartments are on a site map.

Like 0      
24 Jun 2016 2:49 PM by hughjardon Star rating in Jaywick Sands. 418 posts Send private message

hughjardon´s avatar

Camposol has some amazing deals some Villas are around 30000 now well worth a look near the airport too

Love Hugh xx

Like 0      
24 Jun 2016 4:29 PM by sox Star rating. 81 posts Send private message

An airport that isn't operational ? ;) :)

Like 0      
25 Jun 2016 7:50 AM by almarru Star rating in Kilwinning, North Ay.... 8 posts Send private message

Yes, definitely worth buying!  We bought off plan in 2007 and moved in 2009.  The finish in the apartments is first class and although we no longer have a golf course - an unfortunate sign of the financial crash - we love it here.  We paid approx 3 or 4 times the price of the apartments now but are still happy.  We are over past the satellite dish and spend in total about 5 months each year here.  Don't be put off by the buildings further round by what was the north exit.  We have none of the problems there and as well as lovely pools close to each block everyone is very friendly.  On driving past it may look quiet but there is a thriving, friendly community.  Good luck if you decide to buy!

This message was last edited by almarru on 25/06/2016.

Like 1      
27 Jun 2016 12:51 PM by stuart1963 Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Definately worth buying and very reasonable, the golf course was reinstated 5 months ago and now looks great have a look on my website and if you purchase through Independent Estates we will give you a free house warming present of 1% of the purchase price.

For the long term investor this is a fantastic opportunity as when the rest of the developent is finished the prices will rise considerably, the Bar/Restaurant is being refurbished and nearly ready to open as we speak, also there is already a bar open Manolos. Balsicas is the nearest town with shops/supermarket tabaconist bars restaurant banks and a railway station only 5 mins away.

There is also a great sense of community as well, I know I live just down the road, been here for 12 years and still love it.independentestates  and search Balsicas 

Kindest Regards,

Stuart meadows.

Like 0      
27 Jun 2016 12:57 PM by stuart1963 Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi Lorraine,

I am Stuart Meadows from Independent Estates give me a skype or phone on 0034 695 175 496.

Like 0      
27 Jun 2016 2:10 PM by sox Star rating. 81 posts Send private message

Stuart, Sorry you must have the wrong resort   what you are reporting is not UGR ,La Tercia Resort...😉😉😃😃

Like 0      
27 Jun 2016 4:15 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Think Stu is mixed up with The old massa site they have new golf club house I was in it last week.

Like 0      
27 Jun 2016 5:04 PM by stuart1963 Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Yes you are right, I am thinking of Sierra Golf, the old Massa site, thankyou both for the corection. Lol.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spanish Bank - Judgement of the Supreme Court - December 2015 - minimum exchange rate clause - 19 posts
Travel with cockatiels - 0 posts
Urgent Help Needed to find 'legal' builders to carry out property renovation!! - 1 posts
Boundary marking - 4 posts
Pool build requiring water recycling deposit Murcia. - 3 posts
Lancashire to Mucia Region - 1 posts
Santander Bank - 2 posts
Missing - 0 posts
Are smoke and carbon monxide alarms a legal requirment? - 8 posts
WINTER RENTAL ALMERIA - 0 posts
Moving to spain - 13 posts
Cala de Finestrat - 2 posts
External Gas Water Heater Cover - 2 posts
Selling Property - 0 posts
Pulsar Car Hire - 0 posts
Please shed a little tear for Christiano Ronaldo... - 13 posts
HEALTH INSURANCE - 3 posts
Car Hire Insurance Con - 9 posts
permission from court to relocate with my son - 1 posts
Football Violence - 6 posts
Mail/post in Torrevieja - 3 posts
Self drive in removal van - importation duties ? - 6 posts
Ratten or similar garden furniture wanted - 0 posts
Happy Birthday, Your Majesty - 0 posts
Satellite / TV Package - 14 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 23

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x