How do you get in touch with moderators on this site

This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Oct 2015 11:34 AM by aliton Star rating. 331 posts Send private message

Hello.

I placed a topic about buying a Villa for three years and then selling it entitled....... " Homes under the hammer Camposol".  Thought it might be useful as this is what this Web site if all about  i.e Eye on Spain its called

This honest posting was taken down two weeks ago by the moderators and i dont know why.... no PMs nothing and no explanation . Do you posters normally get an explanation or is this  site be managed by big brother ?

This message was last edited by aliton on 11/10/2015.

Fomer member revisiting r.

Like 0      
11 Oct 2015 1:57 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

The post you are refering to was locked by E.O.S along with one other because it turned in to a letts slagg of Camposol by the trash that gets on hear, most of the comments that are posted on E.O.S are posted by people that have never been to Camposol and dont even own a place in Spain all thay are doing is reading rubbish from free news papers that is not true.

Like 2      
11 Oct 2015 4:06 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

windtalker you are spot on smiley

aliton you can always send the mods a pm

Like 0      
11 Oct 2015 4:26 PM by MFraser Star rating. 33 posts Send private message

What a shame, Aliton.  There must be people living on Campasol and other urbanisations that would love to read your 'Homes Under The Hammer' post.  Any chance it could be posted again?  Or maybe sent via a PM to anyone that asks?  Of course, you will have had to keep a copy of the script...

Like 0      
11 Oct 2015 9:49 PM by eos_moderators Star rating in España. 173 posts Send private message

eos_moderators´s avatar

Hi there, to contact us you only need to send us a PM and we will get back in touch asap. We blocked the thread for reviewing the other day due to irrelevant and inciting comments. We have since cleaned the thread and reactivated it (almost an entire page edited!). Normally when a thread of this much off track it gets locked for good but seeing the interest we have reopened it. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

E-bike rental service - 1 posts
First time visiting El Saladillo near Mazarron - 4 posts
Hi,I'm,Fairygirl and I'm looking for a place to,rent for February and March next year in Gran Alacant, Alicante - 0 posts
Surcharges on debts - 3 posts
SPANISH EQUIVALENT OF RSPCA - 2 posts
Car and trailer query - 2 posts
Do we get the title dees? - 1 posts
Making a very simple will - 1 posts
Marbella rentals & occupancy - 4 posts
Gran Canaria. A new life? Dream or reality? - 4 posts
PRODUCTIVE PARTICIPATION IN THE ANDALUSIAN FORUM ON JUSTICE - 5 posts
Cancelling a life Insurance for mortgage protection after selling property - 5 posts
Looking for a four bed country house in Spain - 0 posts
flight charges - 11 posts
British nationals buy one in eight properties in Spain. - 0 posts
Notary costs in Spain - 2 posts
NOVEMBER 10- final deadline to claim on excessive IHT paid more than 4 years ago - 0 posts
Water Filter Home System - 0 posts
Who Remember Santa Maria Green Hills - MVG - latest update !!! Jose Ramon beats developer - 0 posts
Buy upholstery foam iin south of spain Malaga - 2 posts
Limiting who can be in position of President - 18 posts
Unbelievable meeting - 10 posts
How dose this work. CAR REG - 4 posts
"Homes under the hammer" Spanish adventure CAMPOSOL - 40 posts
Do I, or my buy pay tax on the furniture sold separately when selling my appartment. - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x