Arthritis Support Groups

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by bmg Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi everyone my name is Barbara and I have recently moved to Nueva Andalucia, I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis and wondered if anyone knows of any support groups here is Spain.  Would just like to get together with others in my situation who understand what its like to have RA.   If not would anyone be interested in starting a group, just to get together for a chat and a coffee.   Equally would like to chat online to anyone ....

Look forward to your replies........Barbara

Like 0      
27 Aug 2007 1:11 PM by Impey Star rating in London/Playa Flamenc.... 82 posts Send private message

Impey´s avatar

Barbara hi,

Sorry don't know of any RA support groups but have sent you a private message.  My mother suffered from this very badly.

Regards,

Impey

Like 0      
27 Aug 2007 3:31 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Barbara,  yes my Mother had it as well she was very poorly with it but I think their are more drugs for it now is that true.  I know their are support groups for Alzheimer's and a few other things, but have you looked in the local newspapers or done a Google search for your area?  If not you start one up I am sure their will be people to help you.  Take care Pat

Like 0      
28 Aug 2007 9:50 AM by bmg Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi

I have tried google searching and looked in the local paper and can't come across anything,there must be lots of people living her with this disease and OA as well, am hoping that throught this site some of us will be able to get in touch and maybe start a group, Will keep posting, thanks for your reply.  Best wishes.

Barbara

Like 0      
05 Jul 2016 4:53 PM by bury26 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hello Barbara

I'm new to Marbella and am in the same position as you.  Get in touch and perhaps we can arrange to meet for a coffee.

Lee

Like 0      
24 Jul 2018 12:35 PM by romit23 Star rating in Spain. 1 posts Send private message

Home remedies for rheumatoid arthritis are gentle yoga, rest, apply ice packs, include food in your diet which are rich in omega 3.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

EOS "Elping our Salvation" Thread - 7 posts
Arcos de la frontera - 1 posts
Hello, hoping you're all friendly! - 18 posts
´Hi it´s me!!!! - 2 posts
PO Boxs - 8 posts
finally hello!!!!!!! - 2 posts
Too old to find work? - 0 posts
Hi Low - 1 posts
Poor correspondence addressing - 6 posts
Where are you Juan Pánzon - 0 posts
Feb 2008 Half Term - 6 posts
Need some help logging onto new development forums!! - 4 posts
Ryanair to charge £2 per person per flight for check in - 3 posts
Looking for a gardener + maintainance person in Benalmadena - 0 posts
Too old? - 7 posts
Hello - 1 posts
Which website to sell my property? - 3 posts
Which website to sell my property? - 13 posts
Car - 18 posts
grupo location - 2 posts
Opions on Estate Agents - 10 posts
Property Problems? ITV Documentary - 4 posts
MOTORCYCLE TRIPS - 5 posts
Hi all - 1 posts
re- mortgage advice wanted - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x