Changing my contact address with Murcia Council?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Nov 2013 12:23 PM by jogary Star rating in UK. 193 posts Send private message

jogary´s avatar

Hi,

Murcia Council have been happily taking a direct debit for my annual IBI tax from my bank account every year, but I've not seen a bill from them. I found the one and only IBI bill that I've received (the first one after we purchased our property) which was supplied to me by my former solicitor - lo and behold the contact address is my solicitor's office in Mazarron! That solicitor is no longer in business.

How do I change my contact address with Murcia Council?

I'm a non-resident so I hoped I could do this online, but can't see a way to do this. 

My primary reason for wanting to see my IBI bill is that I want to check the latest Cadastral value of my property for the annual non-resident tax payment calculation - is there another way of finding this out?

Cheers.

This message was last edited by jogary on 23/11/2013.

Like 0      
23 Nov 2013 4:58 PM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 757 posts Send private message

I have an e mail contact if you want to PM me.

Like 0      
24 Nov 2013 3:18 PM by pumpkin Star rating in Essex & San Cayetano. 110 posts Send private message

pumpkin´s avatar

Hi Jogary, Since we have paid our IBI by Direct Debit we do not receive a bill.  Like you, the amount is just taken when due from our account.  We were told that once you select to pay by D/D you stop receiving an actual bill.  We do receive a bank slip confirming the payment, which gives full details of the figures used to calculate the IBI amount so that shows us the Cadastral value.  We pass all that info. on to the person who caculates our non-resident tax. We bank with Sabadell (was Lloyds International). 

Hope this helps.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Nelson at Trafalgar 2013 - 0 posts
broadband speed in Spain - 9 posts
British Couple, Currently living in Canada ~ Healthcare options in Spain ?? - 6 posts
VPN & Netflix - 4 posts
Scam Alert - 4 posts
In the News Today - 2 posts
Cost of living in Spain rocketing! - 1 posts
Buying a car with Italian plates and Insuring etc in Spain - 12 posts
subsidised holidays for pensioners - 2 posts
Social media and job applicants - 4 posts
driving a UK reg car in Spain - 24 posts
FRAUD - SPAM - Private Message - Please do not respond !! - 8 posts
Spain is tightening the belt ! - 0 posts
New Years eve and New years day - 1 posts
ABANDONED HOUSE-IN VALLE DE LOS PINOS-ORIHUELA COSTA/ALICANTE PROVINCE- INFO PLEASE ! - 1 posts
How soon is too soon? - 5 posts
Online shopping - 2 posts
Garage Needed - 0 posts
British expats are too busy to feel homesick- do you agree? - 48 posts
How Nice - 31 posts
Anybody been in this position - 2 posts
ABANDONED HOUSE -VALLE DE LOS PINOS -ORIHUELA/ALICANTE-info-please ! - 0 posts
Price review on ITP tax payment - 1 posts
Gas Heater Servicing - 5 posts
What is the pay like? - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x