ABANDONED HOUSE -VALLE DE LOS PINOS -ORIHUELA/ALICANTE-info-please !

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Nov 2013 5:48 PM by alexzen Star rating in in London Canada ,c.... 4 posts Send private message

WE  are  interesting of  a  house- that  might  be  our  second  house ,depending  how  many problems  it  might  have and  we  might  have ..

When  we  were   in  Los Altos in  October 2013  we  found  a  house  that  is  abandoned .  I  know  there  are  a  millions  of  them.

This  house,  is  in  VALLE  DE  LOS  PINOS-  in  our  subdivision ,  number 61-  from   mailboxes  side ,on  service  road,  from  Calle Baikal   .

If  you  can  open  those  Google  satellite  map   you  can  see  it,  it is  from  a  service  road, second  house   from  the  park, detach.

From  our   president-  I  found  that  this  house   was  bought around 2005-7,by  English   couple-  and  about 4 years  ago ,

they  left  Spain  and   left that  house, never  show  up  again ,  it was  left  like  other  houses to  the  bank.[?]

There  name   was Mr.+Mrs. xyxyxy They  behind payments --few  thousand  with  taxes and   urb. maintenance fee.

With  president of  this  urb. we  check  their  mailbox ,  but  no  any   good  info. from  any  bank.

I  did  Google  them ,  but  there  is   thousand  Mr+Mrs xyxyx in  UK.

I  was  wondering  if  you know  any  way  to  find who  own  this  house  today, is  there  lawyer  who   will  know  more ,  is  there  list  of  a  banks  who  might   have       mortgage  on  this  house , information’s   which  you  might  have  possibility  to  look  into.

My  plan  is to  find  out all  information’s  and  possibilities  to  buy  this  house of  course  if  it  is  not  damage  inside and  price  is  good.

Would  you  have  any  suggestions  for  me ?

I,M  OLSO  LOOKING  FOR  A  BUILDER ,  BLUE  PRINT  OF  THIS  URBANISATIONS ,   NAMES  OF  THE  OWNERS ,  PRICES WHEN  THEY   WERE  BUILD-, DATES, 

basically       history of  our   urbanization.  Old  pictures , old  residents ,  I’ll  like  to   do  some  website for  VALLE  DE  LOS  PINOS   with      our   history and  beautiful  pictures .

I,d  like to revived our  urbanization on  line with  a pictures  of beautiful  Pine  Trees and  more  floras .

There   is   only  the   beginning  of  my  interest  and  work,  this  is  voluntary  work, but  I  love  this  area  so  much   that  I  do  believed  that   IT  needed

to  be  notice    by  others  – just  like Playa Flamenca or  Villamartin. Who   knows ,  maybe  I  might  meet  other  voluntaries -  writers  or  photographers with  the  same  interests.  What’s  the  history  of  this  area -  10,20,50 years  ago ??

Would  Town  Hall    keep  some documents ? Is  there  other  offices or  peoples  I need  to  see.

Please, help.

Thank  you , all  the  best ,

Alexandra  in  Valle  De  Los  Pinos/Los Altos

look up at www.spain-holiday#12111 -my lovely home where heart and soul is

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Price review on ITP tax payment - 1 posts
Gas Heater Servicing - 5 posts
What is the pay like? - 1 posts
Cheapest Airline? - 12 posts
Cost of advertising on this website - 2 posts
New Spanish laws...... - 24 posts
Public Parking in Guaro - 2 posts
Uploading a photo - 4 posts
Spanish/Gib border control not illegal. - 27 posts
CBL Abogados - 0 posts
car hire debit card - 4 posts
13 most wanted criminals living in Spain - 1 posts
DOERS SHE OR DOESN'T SHE - 3 posts
Growl! - 6 posts
Free Banking In Spain ? - 4 posts
telefonica moviestar router - 3 posts
Anybody driving down to Murcia end of Nov - 0 posts
Spanish Banks through the eye of the WSJ - 0 posts
Questionnaire on Tourist Brochures of the Region of Murcia - 11 posts
New by - 0 posts
Bank repossessions - 11 posts
PayPal and Ebay - 5 posts
Changing from english to spanish car - 6 posts
driving licence - 2 posts
Noah's ARC Christmas E-card is HERE! - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x