Spain's Untouchables

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Jun 2013 9:33 PM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

I cannot believe I am the only resident tormented by the noise of lightweight motorbikes the noise of which would drown out an articulated truck. I can hear one irritant coming when he is a kilometre away.  When he passes, which he does often, it is like having a road drill rammed in your ear. Why is it that this one group of road users appears to be beyond the law?

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      
22 Jun 2013 1:39 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

The others seemingly beyond the law  are the UK plated cars driven by residents for many years, with impunity. In our area they are invisible to the civil guardia.

Like 0      
22 Jun 2013 2:20 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Camposol,

I bet that just like me you are so pleased that this is not a problem which in reality is not yours or mine, but the police's !

And I assume, that like me, you too believe in letting the police get on with their job.

Mike

if you are really concerned you could make a denuncia to the Guardia.  They will take any necessary action, including serving a copy of  your denuncia on the persons concerned so they will know you brought the matter to the attention of the police. You may even get the chance to give evidence in court. That should make you feel a lot better I am sure.  Or you could just get on with your life.

Like 0      
22 Jun 2013 3:38 PM by andyintorre Star rating in Costa Blanca. 104 posts Send private message

Looks like John is up for an argument today.....

Like 0      
22 Jun 2013 6:23 PM by Fartharder Star rating in Loriguilla.. 172 posts Send private message

Fartharder´s avatar

The Spanish are noisy, their bikes are noisy and their dogs are noisy. That's something you have to get used to, not something they should stop doing. Maybe the dogs, they could do something about that.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

A huge thank you everyone - 0 posts
Keith Rule and Costa Luz were magnificent champions for us - 4 posts
Parcel courier - 3 posts
buying ceiling fans - 11 posts
720 return errors, whose liability ? - 16 posts
Justin's Contact Address Anyone? - 2 posts
DIY tax returns for residents - 1 posts
non Resident Tax returns completed by Solicitor - 19 posts
How to get through the Flight to Spain with less pain. - 4 posts
Estate Agents - 0 posts
Camposol Community Train Timetable for 2013.. who needs Paramount Theme Park ? - 5 posts
Wanted - Roof box and bars - 0 posts
Tenancy Deposits - 3 posts
taking over an existing business - 9 posts
Banks now charging pensioners - 2 posts
CAR REGISTERING - 5 posts
peaceful site to place my mobile home currently based Torrox Costa - 0 posts
PRINTER CARTIDGES REFILLS - 1 posts
Property buyers bypassing banks - 1 posts
AMAZON (uk) NO LONGER OFFERING FREE DELIVERY TO SPAIN! - 2 posts
NEW BUREAUCRACY FOR LIMITED COMPANIES - 3 posts
SUMA EMAIL - 0 posts
yoga retreats - 0 posts
Meds in Spain - 12 posts
PROCEDURE FOR BUYING A PROPERTY FROM SOMEONE - 35 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x