NEW BUREAUCRACY FOR LIMITED COMPANIES

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Jun 2013 11:42 AM by remus98 Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

Been advised by my Asesores that all limited companies with property in Spain need lawyer in Spain with power of atourney; a legal translation of an electronic file, encrypted, with a Spanish translation and signed by an apostile and proof that I am director of the company, translated into Spanish by and approved translator and signed by an apostile.  All this for a house that I have owned for 26 years.  It is not cheap to get all this nonsense and the Companies House gives details of company directors on line.  It is all a way to make money and create employment in Spain as they know that the EU is a massive failure and they are in deep trouble.  That's not my fault and if I ever sell my house, I will never set foot on Spanish soil again.

Like 0      
17 Jun 2013 3:27 PM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

Many will sympathise with your plight. Throwing a spanner in the engine room of the economy will bring everything grinding to a halt. With an approach like this Spain cannot hope to compete. In Estonia you can set up a new business in minutes - online. Their economy is doing far better than is Spain’s.

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      
17 Jun 2013 5:37 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Been advised by my Asesores that all limited companies with property in Spain need lawyer in Spain with power of atourney; a legal translation of an electronic file, encrypted, with a Spanish translation and signed by an apostile and proof that I am director of the company, translated into Spanish by and approved translator and signed by an apostile. All this for a house that I have owned for 26 years. It is not cheap to get all this nonsense and the Companies House gives details of company directors on line. It is all a way to make money and create employment in Spain as they know that the EU is a massive failure and they are in deep trouble. That's not my fault and if I ever sell my house, I will never set foot on Spanish soil again.

Interesting to say the least,  but hows having bureaucracy for a limited company got to do with if you sell your house you wont ever set foot in Spain again? 

Like 0      
17 Jun 2013 7:09 PM by remus98 Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

Hi Baz.  I see that foreigners are being targetted.  This is aimed at us.  A fellow director needed an NIE as two previous attempts, and payments, at the Consulate in London failed.  No apology; no reply to letter sent by MEP to Spanish authorities.  I do not have a bank card for BBVA despite never being out of credit in 26 years.  I can't have a card unless all directors report to the branch where the account was opened together.  That is not possible.  I could suggest that they are imbeciles but expect it is spite, ignorance and incompetence. I have to pay by cheque from UK and pay the 88p a time for the EU stamp.  They are trying to stop holiday lets.  You now need an EU EPC to let.  in UK they started at about £79 and are now £33.  Holiday let users do not pay for the fuel so what the hell is the point of the efficiency of the house?  The cost for an EPC in Spain is 300€ plus tax!  As you can see from other subject, I have problems getting an email reply from SUMA.

I will stop there - getting too angry to continue.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

SUMA EMAIL - 0 posts
yoga retreats - 0 posts
Meds in Spain - 12 posts
PROCEDURE FOR BUYING A PROPERTY FROM SOMEONE - 35 posts
UK TV reception Costa Blanca Spain - 2 posts
Mijas Costa, radar speed control - 0 posts
Space to park my caravan wanted... - 0 posts
dodge property rental in pueblo bravo - 3 posts
Powering Community Pool heating and Garden Lights by SOLAR POWER - 0 posts
EUROPA Network ADSL - bad experience. - 5 posts
Property prices, bad news continues - 8 posts
CERTIFICADO DE RETENCIONES‏ - 1 posts
Parking at lloret de mar?? - 1 posts
European car insurance for stolen or undriveable vehicle? - 0 posts
Supermarkets in Sebanillas - 1 posts
Property in spain - 5 posts
Want to learn Spanish Online - 3 posts
Claiming off Staysure Travel Insurance - 0 posts
Fuengirola Electrician - 0 posts
Costa Luz Lawyers - Highly Recommended - 0 posts
Spanish Justice? - 7 posts
Action group against CAM Bank/Huma-Cuevas de Almanzora Club - 1 posts
Intro Time - 1 posts
Secuirty Doors - 0 posts
Safety is on the agenda this Summer for Spanish Authorities - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x