Estate Agents

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Jun 2013 5:48 PM by mbunwell Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

My girlfriend called Almeria Homes to come and give a quote for selling her house, the viewing agent called her and so outragiously rude to her , my friend ended up is tears of frustration, the agent accused her of owning a house which is on a black list, this couple went to great lengths to ensure their property was legal prior to purchase,  they even had the under estmate of the land corrected at their expense to ensure total legality and also paid the back IBI, yet this viewing lady screamed down the phone at her shouting her home is black listed.   The home in question is in Oria and I understand many of these residents bought their land in good faith and learned later that the builder had been told to stop their build by the town hall and he went on building without the buyers knowing their was a dispute, I have been told their solicitor was notified too yet the buyers were kept in the dark.   If any of you own a house in Oria be warned Almeria Homes are claiming all Oria houses are black listed and this viewing lady ought to be Ashamed of her client relationshop manner, frankly she would never surive the UK market, incidently my girlfriend is a solicitor and has good knowledge of the Spanish property market and was stunned at the outburst she received from ALMERIA HOMES.  Has anyoen else had a similar experience with this lady/company, incidently my girlfriend did contact Almeria homes immediately after their outburst  and 4 hours lter no reply!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Camposol Community Train Timetable for 2013.. who needs Paramount Theme Park ? - 5 posts
Wanted - Roof box and bars - 0 posts
Tenancy Deposits - 3 posts
taking over an existing business - 9 posts
Banks now charging pensioners - 2 posts
CAR REGISTERING - 5 posts
peaceful site to place my mobile home currently based Torrox Costa - 0 posts
PRINTER CARTIDGES REFILLS - 1 posts
Property buyers bypassing banks - 1 posts
AMAZON (uk) NO LONGER OFFERING FREE DELIVERY TO SPAIN! - 2 posts
NEW BUREAUCRACY FOR LIMITED COMPANIES - 3 posts
SUMA EMAIL - 0 posts
yoga retreats - 0 posts
Meds in Spain - 12 posts
PROCEDURE FOR BUYING A PROPERTY FROM SOMEONE - 35 posts
UK TV reception Costa Blanca Spain - 2 posts
Mijas Costa, radar speed control - 0 posts
Space to park my caravan wanted... - 0 posts
dodge property rental in pueblo bravo - 3 posts
Powering Community Pool heating and Garden Lights by SOLAR POWER - 0 posts
EUROPA Network ADSL - bad experience. - 5 posts
Property prices, bad news continues - 8 posts
CERTIFICADO DE RETENCIONES‏ - 1 posts
Parking at lloret de mar?? - 1 posts
European car insurance for stolen or undriveable vehicle? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x