Keith Rule and Costa Luz were magnificent champions for us

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Jun 2013 4:06 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

I received this testimonial today by email from a Finca Parcs Action Group member...........

Hi Keith

Please forward the testimonial below on to whoever you regard as relevant . We are happy for it to be posted wherever Costa Luz wish.

Having paid our deposit of £18,000 and not receiving a bank guarantee despite numerous requests to both Town & Country and CAM Bank we were becoming anxious over the possible final outcome of the Finca Parcs development.  When it was announced that the project had folded and we would receive a full refund of our deposit we were hopeful but wary and did not have any confidence in the supposed payment process.   It therefore came as no great surprise when this collapsed and no funds were forthcoming.  We were quoted fees of £5,000 upfront for solicitor (Fusters) to pursue Clayton Ges.

However we had no faith in this and viewed it as good money after bad.  We felt at this point cheated and betrayed by a system that we had no control over.  It was a great relief when Keith Rule formed F.P.A.G. and laid out his plan to pursue both the builders and the bank.

Having never heard of Costa Luz Solicitors we took it totally on trust that Keith had employed the right company to represent us.

From the very start we were heartened by the vision and drive that Keith brought to the campaign.  We ourselves had no contact on a personal level with Costa Luz because, there was never any need.  We felt we were updated as soon as there was  any relevant news or documentation was required.

Keith Rule made the whole process from day one to the conclusion incredibly easy for us and we know it was anything but this for Keith and Costa Luz.

We were incredibly impressed with the case brought against Clayton Ges and Cam in it's innovative and professional approach.  The chicanery and duplicity contrived by Cam in it's defence was negated at every turn and shown to be just that at the first instance court and  the appeal court.

Even when CAM demanded we all attend court Keith as usual made it simple and stress-free.  I felt I knew exactly what was happening and why. The meeting with Jaime Castro was informative and encouraging.

Without Keith Rule and Costa Luz solicitors I am convinced we would have lost our money and with it our faith in the Spanish legal system.  However due to the efforts and tenaciousness of Keith and Costa Luz the just and fair result was finally achieved and thus our faith in the Spanish legal system restored restored.

We do not have enough superlatives to fully describe out gratitude to Keith Rule and Costa Luz.

In short Keith Rule and Costa Luz were magnificent champions for us.

Many thanks.

David and Rosemary Jeffery

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
20 Jun 2013 5:14 PM by sunnymim Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

Maria and staff-simply the best!..

Like 0      
20 Jun 2013 5:23 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

I take it you've all received your refunds?

Congratulations and Well Done to Keith, Maria and Costaluz's Jaime.

It has been a well thought out and fought campaign ,now let's see if a similar stategy can be successfully applied to a few more cases where the Banks and Developers have contrived to rob us.

Like 0      
20 Jun 2013 5:30 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Yes, all 47 group members in Lawsuit 1 have now received a refund of their off-plan deposit. Now just waiting for the Court to confirm and release the interest and costs. Kind regards Keith

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
22 Jun 2013 2:19 AM by billyboy99 Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

I wish we had a Keith Rule type in our recent loss against Trampolin Hills/La Caixa then maybe we would have had a different outcome. The Fina Parks action group were very lucky to have him to spearhead their campaign.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Parcel courier - 3 posts
buying ceiling fans - 11 posts
720 return errors, whose liability ? - 16 posts
Justin's Contact Address Anyone? - 2 posts
DIY tax returns for residents - 1 posts
non Resident Tax returns completed by Solicitor - 19 posts
How to get through the Flight to Spain with less pain. - 4 posts
Estate Agents - 0 posts
Camposol Community Train Timetable for 2013.. who needs Paramount Theme Park ? - 5 posts
Wanted - Roof box and bars - 0 posts
Tenancy Deposits - 3 posts
taking over an existing business - 9 posts
Banks now charging pensioners - 2 posts
CAR REGISTERING - 5 posts
peaceful site to place my mobile home currently based Torrox Costa - 0 posts
PRINTER CARTIDGES REFILLS - 1 posts
Property buyers bypassing banks - 1 posts
AMAZON (uk) NO LONGER OFFERING FREE DELIVERY TO SPAIN! - 2 posts
NEW BUREAUCRACY FOR LIMITED COMPANIES - 3 posts
SUMA EMAIL - 0 posts
yoga retreats - 0 posts
Meds in Spain - 12 posts
PROCEDURE FOR BUYING A PROPERTY FROM SOMEONE - 35 posts
UK TV reception Costa Blanca Spain - 2 posts
Mijas Costa, radar speed control - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x