TRADING IN SPAIN FROM MY MOBILE CATERING TRAILER

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 May 2013 11:17 PM by shellybelly Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi, does anyone know the laws about trading in Spain from a mobile catering van? If I bought a catering trailer in uk would I be allowed to take it to Spain and drive around coastline/markets etc, pulling over and trading where I sought fit, for about 3 months and then returning to uk, where I also have a business. My other option is to buy an advertised catering trailer which is currently trading and  registered in Alicante. Would I be able to still move this around with my motor home without being stopped by the Local Police or Council or do I have to apply for a pitch as you do in uk ? I know that you do not have to register your car in Spain unless staying for more than 6 months, through reading one of your blogs, but cannot find any information about trading. My accountant would still be in uk so all monies earnt would be declared in england, would this also be a problem to Spanish Council?

I would be grateful for any input on this matter before I actually buy a catering trailer.

Like 0      
31 May 2013 12:23 AM by solwayiceman Star rating in Scotland. 50 posts Send private message

you have got no chance on both accounts in Spain as you have to have licence and a pitch you just cant turn up and sell, and you would need you trailer to have an MOT for spain.

Like 0      
31 May 2013 8:24 AM by tamaraessex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

tamaraessex´s avatar
And just because your accountant currently happens to be in the UK doesn't mean income generated in Spain should be declared in the UK! You need registration as autonomo in Spain, and will need to declare your income here in Spain.

Blog about settling into a village house in the Axarquía. http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/tamara.aspx

Like 0      
31 May 2013 7:05 PM by shellybelly Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

ok, ok just asking....have stopped the thread now any way

Like 0      
31 May 2013 7:55 PM by nitram Star rating in castalla. 175 posts Send private message

Why have you stopped this thread.

Think you have not done research on Spain.Spanish law, employment law ,self employment law ,tax law ,insurance law ,local council law. 

To name just a few things, sorry sounds like you live in another world  

Like 0      
08 Dec 2016 5:21 PM by D444nyl Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

I would like to take my catering trailer to spain and register it there, anyone know the procedure for that?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

moving to spainandneedong ileostomy supplies ? - 1 posts
Minimum income - 9 posts
NIE certifcates - 2 posts
Would you rely on your "European Health card" in Spain and travel without Insurance ? - 61 posts
Recommendation for car hire company at Almeria airport - 4 posts
Borrador de Delcaracion Pendiente de Confirmar - 5 posts
Incapacity Pension - 0 posts
Economy Car Rentals - 4 posts
Model flying clubs near torrevieja - 1 posts
Residency and UK / Spanish car query - 6 posts
Apple Store in La Cañada - 8 posts
Bank help needed , please - 10 posts
Amazing Bar And Club In Denia partner / investor sought - 4 posts
Need advice on renting properties and costs of living in Fuengirola Area - 0 posts
Buying a car in Spain, new NIE Number - 5 posts
robert boyd - 2 posts
paying into the spanish social system - 2 posts
swimming pool cleaners - recommendations - 0 posts
time to buy in Spain?? - 23 posts
Has Spain "lost its way" in Tourism ? - 9 posts
Easyjet new hand baggage rules... May 2013 - 7 posts
Air Conditioning unit for sale, good price - 2 posts
Song - 0 posts
Spanish ''song'' - 3 posts
New income tax regulations ? - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x