Dorothy

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Apr 2013 7:51 PM by treetops Star rating in Las Kalendas/ South .... 5 posts Send private message

Does anyone know where I can buy Singer sewing machine needles in Fortuna or surrounding area.

Like 0      
01 Apr 2013 10:51 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Hi Dorothy

You will probably have trouble getting the needles localy, but hopefully someone will come up with the answer.

If not you can order them online at Amazon and have them delivered to Spain, see here.

www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss

If this link doesen't work copy and paste this in to your browser

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Singer+sewing+machine+needles

Like 0      
02 Apr 2013 8:03 AM by tamaraessex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

tamaraessex´s avatar
Two comments - as I'm sure you already know, many of the most useful shops don't even look like shops from the outside! In my village there is a wonderful sewing shop and anything she doesn't have she gets in within a couple of days. But for a year I didn't even know it was a shop, let alone a sewing shop! One of my neighbours (Spanish) told me about it. But that won't help you as I'm in Málaga province and I haven't heard of your town so I'm guessing it's not in my area. Might be worth including your province as not everyone knows the whole country.

Second point - it might be worth re-posting your question but heading it "Singer sewing machine needles in XXX province" as then the people with the answer are more likely to click on the question :-)

Good luck!

Blog about settling into a village house in the Axarquía. http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/tamara.aspx

Like 0      
02 Apr 2013 9:29 AM by treetops Star rating in Las Kalendas/ South .... 5 posts Send private message

Thanks you for your reply.... I am in the Mucia region..It will probably have to be amazon.  Regards Dorothy

Like 0      
02 Apr 2013 10:42 AM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1114 posts Send private message

02 Apr 2013 6:39 PM by treetops Star rating in Las Kalendas/ South .... 5 posts Send private message

Thank you very much for your information regarding sewing machine needes.  It is a great help ...kind regards Dorothy

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Is it right Maria C refuses to speak to her client over negligence? - 21 posts
Apartments for Sale..La Condesa de Mijas - 6 posts
All Inclusive Cruise Valencia - 2 posts
For Sale Bookcase 3 piece suite and computer station with chair 1.3 dish - 1 posts
interlinking communities - 1 posts
non resident tax - 3 posts
driving lessons - 3 posts
bingo - 0 posts
Cyprus 60% haircut, about time too! - 24 posts
Walking in the Subbetica - 8 posts
Smart TV with built in Freesat - 2 posts
Tabacs location - 4 posts
The UKs freezing easter climate. Starting a rush to Spain - 2 posts
State schools Marbella - 1 posts
Bank of Spain, Official exchange rates for 2012 - 3 posts
shop licence in Mijas - 1 posts
working on your own home at weekends etc - 1 posts
Jet 2 discount code - 7 posts
Re cover garden furniture - 3 posts
Dictatorship? - 18 posts
Asian food shop in Torrevieja??? - 5 posts
Spanish Bank Issue - PLEASE HELP!!! - 5 posts
Good Morning World." HAPPY" You Bet I am. - 7 posts
Just an experiment - 15 posts
Chimney and flue sweeping in Spain - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x