Re cover garden furniture

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Mar 2013 6:27 PM by davell Star rating in County Durham, Engla.... 144 posts Send private message

Does anyone know where I can get a sofa and two chairs re covered in plastic Rattan.
The existing covering has perished and is coming away from metal frame which is in good condition.
I am in Mazarron area but prepared to travel.

Jardines One, and happy.

Like 0      
28 Mar 2013 6:42 PM by chrisinspain Star rating in Los Alcazares. 195 posts Send private message

chrisinspain´s avatar

To be honest the plastic rattan type furniture is mainly made in Chine and to get it re covered would be almost impossible and if it was possible very expensive.

Take a look at www.bricodepot you will have to put in a search as I can't remember if it's .es or something else.  Have a look at their Crevilente store they have a similar set on offer for a really good price at the moment. They buy up end of lines and old stick and sell it at hugely reduced prices. The only thing is that they have limited numbers of each thing for sale, and once it's gone it's gone

Air Conditioning, Energy Assessor+Technical Services,

chris@homecomforts.es   

http://www.homecomforts.es/

Like 0      
29 Mar 2013 10:23 AM by Ian_n_Angie Star rating in Buckinghamshire and .... 35 posts Send private message

Yes, the brico depot have them at 207 Euros at the moment and thanks for the heads up on "when there gone there gone". I will give the store a call before I go now.

Angie

Like 0      
29 Mar 2013 5:20 PM by aliton Star rating. 331 posts Send private message

Unless you love the furniture and cant part with it you might consider "second hand."

Sounds like you might be at Condado Resort so you could try famous " Notice board"  outside Luz del Sol Estate Agents at CAMPOSOL COMMERCIAL "SECTOR A" . Very often lots of decent second hand Patio Furniture and stuff "for sale" on this board when ex pats going back to Uk and a "Man with Van" service to move it... ask for Norrie

Fomer member revisiting r.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Dictatorship? - 18 posts
Asian food shop in Torrevieja??? - 5 posts
Spanish Bank Issue - PLEASE HELP!!! - 5 posts
Good Morning World." HAPPY" You Bet I am. - 7 posts
Just an experiment - 15 posts
Chimney and flue sweeping in Spain - 6 posts
Need advice! EU & Non-EU - 0 posts
Places to get leather in Spain - 5 posts
Buying a computer in Spain - 12 posts
Moving to spain a few questions - 0 posts
MTV free to air on satellite - 0 posts
BBC HD satellite updates - 2 posts
Non EU driving License? - 4 posts
Deposit Returned from Arenal Duquesa - Happy Ending - 5 posts
BEACH BARS/RESTAURANTS - 4 posts
Easyjet Winter Flights - 4 posts
Broken ceramic hob, "help" - 4 posts
Plumbers Merchants - 1 posts
Owning a horse in Andalucia - 3 posts
Driving to Spain from UK. - 9 posts
"Dick van Turpin" raids Cypriot Residents Savings. Is it Legal ? - 16 posts
Problems with vodafone.es web site? - 3 posts
uk home - 0 posts
Book about living in benidorm - 1 posts
Car to Spain - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x