Sally Morgan masquerading as Inez, I mean Rixxy, I mean Inez !?!?!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Jul 2007 10:44 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi boboal l agree it would be a great loss

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 11:48 PM by Rose1 Star rating in El Pilar, Estepona. 78 posts Send private message

Rose1´s avatar

Hi everyone

This is a great forum. There are many members who grace us with their wit, intelligence, eloquence, benevolence and sense of fun (Janice being one of them). Some can obviously type almost as fast as they think and post spontaneous remarks which perhaps they later decide were ill-judged. I look at this forum almost every day and find it entertaining and informative, and wish I had the confidence to join a bit more. There must be hundreds more like me.  

Please could those with the outgoing, strong personalities who make this forum so excellent put these past wrangles behind them and start afresh on a positive note? Is this too much to ask? Personal comments (in any context) can be hurtful and offensive, and I'm sure no-one ever intends to deliberately upset other members but it's easily done.

There's too much real sh*t going on in the world.

Rant over - good night all

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 10:08 AM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

You're very eloquent yourself Rose1 -  very well put!

I,m sure Janice had her reasons for wanting anonymity & don't forget that Morerosado has also been very helpful (& fun).

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 11:20 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Rose & Annie,

Totally agree with what you say Rose. There are lots of awful things going on, believe me I know, but I try to be happy as much as I can although some days it is so hard.

Ok everyone, it's over now, let's put it to bed and continue having fun on the forum. If Janice feels that she wants to drag it all up and say why she went away then that is her choice, if she doesn't then let it be. Sorry all I'm gonna get on your nerves with the bucket thing until someone tells me to stop and behave. It's a bit addictive I'm afraid.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 12:37 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

I guess the real trouble is that in passing comments and writing posts these same amusing comments can be taken out of context by people who just happen to read them in a differing way to how they were actually intended.

It is wiser to place oneself in others shoes and see things for what they are, from a general opinion and not for how a word or two can hit unintentionally.

Otherwise everyone would have to re-read everything they post in order not to offend someone who may be merely looking to the site, not adding to it, but who may be in a situation where such comments would be construed as a personal attack on them.

Mary Whitehouse springs to mind and my retort to people who watch an offensive-to-them programme all the way through and then complain about it have a choice under this mainly democratic world !

Turn it off or dont watch!

Freedom of choice was fought for through numerous wars, thousands lost their lives so we could have freedom of speech - and this should be allowed at any time.

This message was last edited by Rixxy on 7/13/2007.

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 12:44 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

I too hope this endless saga is over. I had not realised the duel / triple personality thing but then again I tend to take things at face value until I get my face rubbed in it !!

I had real concern for the disappearence of Jeansis. I would hope my posts would not 'upset' anyone but apologise unreservedly if I have been the cause of any unkindness, but as the song goes ' please don't treat me like a fool'.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 1:00 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Yes hopefully this will put things to bed as they say. I remember ages ago on another forum making statements and others getting very rattled by them - I hadnt meant them in the way THEY had taken them and it can be the problem of posting - I write as I would say but when you cant hear the irony on cheek or laughter in my voice it may come across as acusatory!

Hey ho - TFIF and lived through another battleweary week!!!

Have a great weekend everyone! AND SMILE 

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 3:01 PM by ef Star rating in Oxfordshire / Casare.... 150 posts Send private message

Well said Rose and Rixxy - those with an axe to grind, give Janice a break, she is very knowledgeable and helps lots of people, not to mention being a laugh. Read my early posts in the thread "What's happened toJeanSis" if you need a reminder. So what if she has two names, I know of others on this forum also with two names, nobody has died as a result of it, put it in perspective and move on with your life, perhaps take a break from the forum yourself if such minor irrelevancies get to you that much!

(And no, I have never met Janice, but I have a very strong sense of right / wrong)

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 3:54 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi All,

I have had the pleasure of meeting janice and i can say without any fear of contradiction that she is one of the most honest and friendliest people i have ever met.

One of her most endearing features is that she speaks her mind and this will not please all of the people all of the time,what i will say is that if you asked this lady to walk across hot coals for you she would stop half way across  to check if you needed anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not really care if she posted as osama bin laden as long as she continues to do so.

I understand that she has to change her identity as she is wanted by interpol in several countries!

Reagards

Georgia

This message was last edited by georgia on 7/13/2007.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 4:47 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

" if you asked this lady to walk across hot coals for you she would stop half way across  to check if you needed anything else!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Georgia         

(I'd need to have downed a few first, bless you for saying that but .. )

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 4:56 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

I hoped my last post was my last post on this subject but I feel the need to respond.

I do not mind what Jeansis calls herself and I personally have not taken umbridge at any thing anyone has posted on this forum and hope I have not upset anyone by my posts.

You said, Georgia ' this lady would walk over hot coals................................' but what upset me was that she did not respond to mine and lots of other peoples concerns for her non appearance and my pms to her.

I did not want her to 'walk over hot coals' I just hoped she would be aware of how much I missed her posts and her.

I am glad she is back whatever she wants to call herself.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 5:19 PM by tyrills Star rating in bootle,merseyside/po.... 73 posts Send private message

tyrills´s avatar

will every body pack it in  if anybody is going to walk over hot coals it will be me .

osama bin laden

This message was last edited by tyrills on 7/13/2007.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 5:21 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
why?

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 5:24 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Continuing Georgias vein think the most appropriate new name for Janice is Mrs Bin Laden - apparently he married a British woman yesterday. She cant possibly be Osama - her beard isnt as bushy and she wears much nicer hats!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 5:33 PM by tyrills Star rating in bootle,merseyside/po.... 73 posts Send private message

tyrills´s avatar
hi karen,
               joking karen see signature

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 5:36 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Tyrilis,

Your avatar is really scary!

Looks to me as if you have already walked over the hot coals!

You little devil you!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 5:38 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Smiley, it's the SON of Osoma Bin Laden, not the dad !  I despair of you, I really do.

Go read http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2056380.ece

I look nothing like the woman, unfortunately

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 5:41 PM by tyrills Star rating in bootle,merseyside/po.... 73 posts Send private message

tyrills´s avatar

hi fibby,
             is that any better,              

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 5:45 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Nope sorry, still as scary!!!

Lucky we don't have sound on here, I am sure that thing is screaming in agony!

Had to edit my spelling! Justin, where is that blinkin' spell checker?!

This message was last edited by FibbyUK on 7/13/2007.

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 5:46 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Sorry tyrills, got so cheesed off with the whole thing that I forgot to read the whole post........................................sorry

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Pasta Cafe - Nueva Andalucia - 4 posts
Great introduction to the website, Justin! - 0 posts
schools around cabo roig,? - 17 posts
I have uploaded some photo's of Aloe - 8 posts
La Torre Polaris World restaurants - 8 posts
Benalmadena Restaurants - 5 posts
Completition Date at Alandlus Thalassa - 4 posts
Webcam - 2 posts
Trust Issues - 15 posts
I still need to buy a shower screen - 1 posts
Arrivng In Malaga Airport - 0 posts
BLACK MONEY PROBLEMS - 84 posts
official shop holidays - 10 posts
Urbanisation - 30 posts
Long Term rental Salobrena area Costa Tropical - 2 posts
Spanish August Holiday - 5 posts
Hello Can you help? - 5 posts
Anyone noticed we can now see the last 20 posts. - 6 posts
Reputable Air conditioning companies - 0 posts
Boxing Clubs - 0 posts
UK Made Ladies Bicycle - 0 posts
Transferring Back To Uk - 0 posts
new to spain-Montevideo Hills - 1 posts
ribera del marlin - 1 posts
Legal Secretary – Gibraltar - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 72

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x