Sally Morgan masquerading as Inez, I mean Rixxy, I mean Inez !?!?!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Jul 2007 6:21 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Oh Justin, shame on you!

Loads of peeps guessed from the 1st Morerosada post!!!

That gal's got only one style of post!!!

Well, as Candyfloss says "she's out now", let's have no more masquerading......................

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 6:30 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Gillespie - you PROMISED not to pass that one along!! 

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 6:31 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Everybody happy now ? I am, I've got a biggggg glass of  tinto.  Thanks to Gina for posting that brill pic.

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 6:34 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Wont be happy til I get home and have a BIGGER tinto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 6:41 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Wayhey

Out of the bucket!!!!

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 6:42 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

MoreRosado I dont think you have any pics in your portfolio of Tiddler and me. Would you be interested in some for a small fee?

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 6:48 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

How do you all do that??

I was thinking of changing my name to The Artist Formerly Known As Prince, but that's already been done.

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 6:57 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Love your pic Gina, I've got a great one too.

or this one ?

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 7:05 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Just in case anyone missed it.............................   Oh I say!!

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 12:02 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

So who the Hell is Rosemary? And why??????????????????????

Weird.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 11:59 AM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

I cannot BELIEVE this thing with Jeansis/Morerosada.....................................just one question WHY?

All these people have enquired about Jeansis and showm worry that she was missing and sent loads of kind regards......and I feel they were all GENUINE....................................and now I g¡find that the very person I was worried about, who never answered my PMs is in fact Morerosada who has been entering into conversations with herself (?)

I feel quite let down.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 5:40 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Janice

I think it is only fair that you choose which user name you will sign in with from now on and stick with it.

Many people have been genuinely concerned about you since you deleted all your "JeansSis" posts from the forum and so your recent actions have offended several of us.

I hope we can just lay this matter to rest now.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 5:46 PM by tinto. Star rating in Scotland & Nr Estepo.... 243 posts Send private message

tinto.´s avatar

I'm not there at the moment Rixxy but I thought we were keeping it quiet

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 6:41 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Spanish lesson for today:

http://www.wordreference.com/es/translation.asp?tranword=schizophrenia

I notice "Rosemary" no longer exists......

Mark Twain

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 6:53 PM by tyrills Star rating in bootle,merseyside/po.... 73 posts Send private message

tyrills´s avatar
  who is rosemary

This message was last edited by tyrills on 7/12/2007.

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 7:05 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

"Rosemary" was the signature on Morerosado's posts - until I asked the question yesterday. It would appear "Rosemary" has now been edited out of existence - much like JeanSis was recently. Coincidence? You decide.

Mark Twain

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 8:19 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Hola Tinto ! Sorry to let your secret out!!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:04 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

as l guessed Jean/jeanSis/morerosado/rosemary were the same person from the first of rosemary,s posts and they were  on holiday the same time thats how l guessed who,s just walked into my shop instantly( sorry Georgia) l thought thats alright as rosemary she will put back all the useful posts she deleted as jeansis and so l said nothing,but as she appears to be deleting the useful posts again she has distroyed all logic and proved she has a very silly and spiteful side to her.As Karensun and Roberto said WHY what is the reason. (can you give everyone an answer who ever you are today) Regards Pat.

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:17 PM by thehalls Star rating in Lomas de Cabo Roig, .... 47 posts Send private message

I'm disappointed too with JeanSis or whatever she wants to call herself... I regularly browse the forum for help and advice given by various members.  Also for the light hearted banter that goes on !!  I think it is sad that JeanSis or whoever .. had everyone worrying that she had been upset as she had left some other forum to come to this one where everyone was friendly.

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:39 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Oh dear.  I suppose this means we will now lose her from the forum again?  It was pretty obvious she was the same person from the start but I didn't mention it because I thought she'd disappear again.  I can't believe those who say they hadn't realised.

Now we are going to miss the only Superstar on the forum and all that good advice going to waste.

Still, there are a lot of helpful people around but I'll sure miss her. 

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Pasta Cafe - Nueva Andalucia - 4 posts
Great introduction to the website, Justin! - 0 posts
schools around cabo roig,? - 17 posts
I have uploaded some photo's of Aloe - 8 posts
La Torre Polaris World restaurants - 8 posts
Benalmadena Restaurants - 5 posts
Completition Date at Alandlus Thalassa - 4 posts
Webcam - 2 posts
Trust Issues - 15 posts
I still need to buy a shower screen - 1 posts
Arrivng In Malaga Airport - 0 posts
BLACK MONEY PROBLEMS - 84 posts
official shop holidays - 10 posts
Urbanisation - 30 posts
Long Term rental Salobrena area Costa Tropical - 2 posts
Spanish August Holiday - 5 posts
Hello Can you help? - 5 posts
Anyone noticed we can now see the last 20 posts. - 6 posts
Reputable Air conditioning companies - 0 posts
Boxing Clubs - 0 posts
UK Made Ladies Bicycle - 0 posts
Transferring Back To Uk - 0 posts
new to spain-Montevideo Hills - 1 posts
ribera del marlin - 1 posts
Legal Secretary – Gibraltar - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 72

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x