Completition Date at Alandlus Thalassa

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by MB4 Star rating in Co Down Ireland. 59 posts Send private message

MB4´s avatar

Hello all,

Glad to hear a few people have completed on the development. We have purchased a  dubplex in block 27  and my sister has purchased in block 26. We too were very excited about spending our holidays this year in our very own apartment but with all the delays we have ended up renting in A1 Alandlus instead.....

I heard from a contact that the developer is currently trying to get his  building insurance in place and that will take acouple of weeks to sort out.

We were due to complete on the 31st July but instead it looks as if it is going to be end of September early October....

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 4:06 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Hi MB4.  That's pretty good, only a couple of months late.  Reading other posts over a year seems almost average.  We were 8 months late on our flat and were told we were lucky as others had waited nearly two years.

Welcome to the site.

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 4:47 PM by MB4 Star rating in Co Down Ireland. 59 posts Send private message

MB4´s avatar

Thankyou bobaol,

I have just got a message from our solicitor for block 27 that the occupation licence they have been awaiting should be issued next week.. hopefully we will be able to move forward... and complete before end of October.

Regards

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 5:03 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

WELCOME MB4,   That is not bad our apartment was 5months late,  then the pavement was taken up again,    new elec. laid that was a bit of a nightmare.   But all is well now and our deeds are ready to pick up, what a lovely feeling that is.  So the waiting is worth it in the end.  But when I read some stories I cannot believe how lucky we have been.  Regards Pat  

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 6:06 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Welcome to Eye on Spain MB4

Have you joined the message board for this development?  Lots of people chatting there:

www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=A198

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Webcam - 2 posts
Trust Issues - 15 posts
I still need to buy a shower screen - 1 posts
Arrivng In Malaga Airport - 0 posts
BLACK MONEY PROBLEMS - 84 posts
official shop holidays - 10 posts
Urbanisation - 30 posts
Long Term rental Salobrena area Costa Tropical - 2 posts
Spanish August Holiday - 5 posts
Hello Can you help? - 5 posts
Anyone noticed we can now see the last 20 posts. - 6 posts
Reputable Air conditioning companies - 0 posts
Boxing Clubs - 0 posts
UK Made Ladies Bicycle - 0 posts
Transferring Back To Uk - 0 posts
new to spain-Montevideo Hills - 1 posts
ribera del marlin - 1 posts
Legal Secretary – Gibraltar - 1 posts
Experienced Administrator – Marbella - 2 posts
GETTING ON THE INTERNET!! - 15 posts
YOUR OPINION AND VOICE TO HUMA. - 33 posts
Mobile phone talking phrasebook !! - 9 posts
BMW 2.8L CONVERTIBLE FOR SALE ON CDS - 30 posts
MOBILE and FIXED LINE INTERNET ACCESS - 0 posts
Breach of COMPLETION DATE Hollwood Hills - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x