Sally Morgan masquerading as Inez, I mean Rixxy, I mean Inez !?!?!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I was watching the programme about Cherie Blair a couple of nights ago & there were quite a few comments from Sally Morgan, advisor to Tony Blair from 1997 to 2005. I thought I was staring at Rixxy & decided to try & find a photo of Sally to put on here alongside Rixxy's. The only one I found wasn't as I recalled her on the TV (light, dyed hair on TV) but it's better than nothing. Here are them both. Stick Rixxy's hair on Sally & there you have it, Rixxy's been cloned !

Rixxy >>    Sally >>

Honestly, they could've been twins on the TV, I swear it ! I saw Rixxy on the Trevor show

Like 0      
07 Jul 2007 8:52 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
I think you're on to something there...

Rixxy, do you have a twin??

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 3:02 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!! How could you think we are the same! Although having said that there is some resemblance!

I will ask my mother if she has been up to anything without telling me!!!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 3:42 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Having seen you in the Flesh Rixxy, " No offence intended" I can't say it does you Justice !!

Mike T

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 3:49 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Sorry folks NOT even close - look at the difference in the smile for starters - then again if Sally Morgan was Blairs advisor perhaps she doesnt have much to smile about!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 3:50 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Thanks Guys!!!

Ill pop the cheques in the post tomorrow!! 

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 3:21 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Now what would really interest me, is comparison pics of JeanSis and Morerosada........................

However, Rixxy, you ARE better looking than any of Blair's witches!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 3:54 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Now would I accept a cheque on the CDS?

signed

"Dodgy Car Dealer"

Mike T

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 4:24 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I just happen to have been sent a photo of a certain Sue Chester in full dance mode with a bell in her hand at a New Year do !

Easy Fibby, easy gal !  I'm sure I look easily as fascinating as JeansSis on a good day.

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 4:31 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Ha!

I have my answer now thanks!

No need to post your photo(s) JeanSis/Morerosada................

As for my photo, of course, a hat & bells, what else would I be wearing at Xmas?

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 4:38 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
MikeT - Second hand car dealer dont you mean? I reckon most spivs are masquerading as real estate agents anyway!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 4:51 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

JeansSis sent it to me, Fibby, as I'm very slowly acquiring a gallery of EOS members' snaps.  I mailed all members requesting photos as I'm making a calendar. Currently I've got Rixxy's, Smiley's, Georgia's, Gillespie's, Justin's, Gina's, Annie's, Trish's, Harley's, Steve's & a few that at the mo want to remain anonymous so I shouldn't reveal their ID. Some sent theirs alongwith others. Maybe JeansSis was wrong to send me the one of you but I did badger her relentlessly & she just gave in, as most do when dealing with moi these days.

Justin, about these teeshirts ?? Thought you had an idea re these ?

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 4:59 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Not amused with JeanSis AT ALL.

I remember once that another member got very angry having her photo put on EOS.

For someone to send photos to another member without permission is a breach of privacy.

As for your calendar, forget putting me on it, else all will break loose.

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 5:09 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
I got some much better pics for a calendar but I dont think they are suitable for general viewing!!! 

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 5:22 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Fibby, you know who I am & should realise that this is all a wind up.

As for the "I remember once that another member got very angry having her photo put on EOS" you didn't recall that accurately at all ! 

This is what happened .. Chris & I had a Sunday lunch at a pub near Bristol airport with Gina (Candyfloss) & her husband & pics were kindly taken by another diner, of the four of us. Gina said the pics had come out really well & she said she was happy for me to post them on the forum so I did. After she'd thought about it, & after she'd returned from Spain a week later, she decided differently & asked me by private email if I'd take them off as she didn't feel comfortable so I did & I gave an explanation on the post saying Gina preferred that I remove it, rather than anyone assuming I'd just done it without asking.

If anyone is in doubt, ask Gina. I'd never show anyone's photo on here without their express permission.

So back to enjoying life whilst we have life to enjoy.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/12/2007.

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 5:47 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Yes. That's what happened. There were personal reasons.

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 5:57 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Gottcha!

I just knew you would fall for it Janice/JeanSis/Morerosada!!!!

You are now exposed!

AND I see you got Justin to remove the thread about Privacy I put on here.

So Justin, that means you knew that JeanSis and Moreroseda are one and the same person.

Why did you cover up for her?

This is so sad as people have worried about JeanSis and her well being and all the time,she is fine as ninepence posting as MoreRosada!

So why did you delete all your post that were so helpful to other people JeanSis?

Lots of people want to know that.

Such a shame as lots of people have commented on how helpful you have been to them.

So, for the records, are you now going to be known as JeanSis or Morerosada?

Oh I do love a little exposure now an again......if you get my drift!!!! 

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 6:06 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Funny how we all see Rixxy differently. When I look at her photo on the nude netball site, she has the body of Rosanna Arquette and the face of Eva Longoria. If you don´t believe me click on www.nudenetrixx.... ahh sorry rixxy I promised I wouldn´t tell anyone else111;+))))

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 6:15 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Well She's Out At Last,

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 6:17 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Fibbs, actually, I errr didn't know until Janice emailed me today .  Should have known really with the style of posting!!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Pasta Cafe - Nueva Andalucia - 4 posts
Great introduction to the website, Justin! - 0 posts
schools around cabo roig,? - 17 posts
I have uploaded some photo's of Aloe - 8 posts
La Torre Polaris World restaurants - 8 posts
Benalmadena Restaurants - 5 posts
Completition Date at Alandlus Thalassa - 4 posts
Webcam - 2 posts
Trust Issues - 15 posts
I still need to buy a shower screen - 1 posts
Arrivng In Malaga Airport - 0 posts
BLACK MONEY PROBLEMS - 84 posts
official shop holidays - 10 posts
Urbanisation - 30 posts
Long Term rental Salobrena area Costa Tropical - 2 posts
Spanish August Holiday - 5 posts
Hello Can you help? - 5 posts
Anyone noticed we can now see the last 20 posts. - 6 posts
Reputable Air conditioning companies - 0 posts
Boxing Clubs - 0 posts
UK Made Ladies Bicycle - 0 posts
Transferring Back To Uk - 0 posts
new to spain-Montevideo Hills - 1 posts
ribera del marlin - 1 posts
Legal Secretary – Gibraltar - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 72

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x