Legal tip 845. Dation and balance V: Property outlets

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Oct 2012 6:12 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Legal tip 845. Dation and balance V: Property outlets 
31 October 2012 @ 06:07 

Still an effort by Banks is necessary but...we, lawyers, could greatly help to have the estate market resurrect and live. Very possibly, the effort by Banks whis is needed will come along as soon as the "bad bank" is born.

How?

I was offering this possibility to our russian friend , who is trying to help our clients sell their properties to russians:

As they are properties being handed over to banks as dations, and we try to do these efforts in conjunction with the Bank and, when doing do, we try to find a buyer for the property, I was thinking...

If Banks were open to apply a reduction on pending mortgage, these properties will go out to the market at prices which are really attractive to new buyers and realistic with their possibilities.  

Again. Very possibly, " the bad bank" will help this to happen. It will make the real estate market to get back to healthy hands: buyers and sellers in market, and to finish with the death of this market as far as it keeps being in hands of banks looking firecely just to their balances... come on!!

This way, again, all parties will end up being benefitted:

- Mortgage debtor: He finally gets out of the debt

- Bank: He gets a new debtor in charge of the mortgage loan instead of a house he has to sell

- Buyer: He obtains a house at same conditions as if he waited to the public auction in Courts, with the possibility of inspecting it before buying it.

It is true that the  bad bank" will finally make all this to happen more quickly. No way... if someone needs to lose more to get out of the crisis this is BANKS.

That losing will help also to have them changing mentality and philosophy again.You cannot build gains being far to society.

Previous posts on dation and balance:

http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/costaluz/7686/legal-tip-822-dation-and-balance-iv.aspx

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Best time to buy - worst time to sell! - 29 posts
getting nie number for schools - 5 posts
Fitted Gas Fires - 4 posts
Thanks to Costa Luz Lawyers - 1 posts
what I can't find in Mercadonna - 0 posts
what I can't find in Mercadonna - 21 posts
Cranes back in the Skyline...I was amazed - 45 posts
Purchasing a Property - What are the Essentials & the Pitfalls !! - 44 posts
Samsung Galaxy wanted - 2 posts
Photos of Spain - Share some great views! - 3 posts
OLD SEWING MACHINE MANUALS - 0 posts
Advice Please - 1 posts
Camposol, properties without papers (C & mainly D) - 5 posts
Spanish succession law/ New European regulation - 16 posts
EVERGREEN ELECTRICA - 0 posts
Spanish Income Tax - 3 posts
New to site and Spain - 2 posts
I agree - have waited for telephone and internet for nearly two years - 13 posts
Could you help me to expand my business? - 22 posts
Buyubg a car. - 1 posts
buying a apartment in santa pola - 4 posts
water charges Murcia - 2 posts
New agers - 7 posts
Suma - 5 posts
Discount electrical items in/near Albox - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x