Photos of Spain - Share some great views!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Oct 2012 10:15 AM by mac75 Star rating in Valencia. 414 posts Send private message

mac75´s avatar

Hi I thought it would be nice to start sharing photos of great places we've been to around Spain:

charming towns, breathtaking views, lakes, rivers, mountains, historic monuments, agricultural scenes, animals, basically anything that really captured your attention and made for an enjoyable moment. I'm not a photographer but I am sure there are many experienced photographers amongst the members so it would be great to see some photos from anyone, please let us know where the photo was taken!

My first photo is of an idillic, almost fairy tale village in the spanish Pyrenees, going past Huesca. It is called LANUZA and I highly recommend stopping off there if you ever decide to drive through the Pyrenees on the way to France. The first photo is mine and second one I grabbed from the Lanuza wesite so you can really appreciate it's charm.

This message was last edited by mac75 on 09/11/2012.

A donde el corazón se inclina, el pie camina.

Like 0      
30 Oct 2012 10:18 AM by mac75 Star rating in Valencia. 414 posts Send private message

mac75´s avatar

Sunset in Cala Tarida - Ibiza

Like 0      
30 Oct 2012 10:24 AM by mac75 Star rating in Valencia. 414 posts Send private message

mac75´s avatar

"Pantano de Buseo"  in Chera near Valencia (45 min drive). A fantastic place to go camping, spend the day swimming and eating, go carp fishing etc. There are public BBQs there for cooking your own food.

There are fantastic rock pools and waterfalls up in the mountain behind the lake. Really enjoyable for the kids and adults.

Highly recommend it.

Like 1      
30 Oct 2012 10:30 AM by eos_ian Star rating in Valencia. 506 posts Send private message

eos_ian´s avatar

View from the table( through the window) at the Restaurant Nou Racó in L'Albufera, Valencia 

Great Paella's and great service!

Ian :   EOS TEAM MEMBER 

www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/ianandspain.aspx

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

OLD SEWING MACHINE MANUALS - 0 posts
Advice Please - 1 posts
Camposol, properties without papers (C & mainly D) - 5 posts
Spanish succession law/ New European regulation - 16 posts
EVERGREEN ELECTRICA - 0 posts
Spanish Income Tax - 3 posts
New to site and Spain - 2 posts
I agree - have waited for telephone and internet for nearly two years - 13 posts
Could you help me to expand my business? - 22 posts
Buyubg a car. - 1 posts
buying a apartment in santa pola - 4 posts
water charges Murcia - 2 posts
New agers - 7 posts
Suma - 5 posts
Discount electrical items in/near Albox - 3 posts
Knocked over by revolving door at Alicante airport! - 0 posts
New to Costa Tropical - Almuñécar - 1 posts
Royal Bank of Mortgages - 3 posts
Corvera Airport - 23 posts
Unethical Agent - 9 posts
Contacting Endesa - 1 posts
House improvement not quite right - What next? - 11 posts
english van re importation - 23 posts
Fifty Shades of Oh My Gawd....v.2 - 5 posts
Clarification of the Horizontal Law of Property - 23 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x