Villamartin Hills Alicante/Murcia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Jun 2007 12:00 AM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

My apologies if this is in the wrong place. Perhaps the administrators could move it if necessary...

Does anyone out there have any experience of a development near Alicante/Murcia called Villamartin Hills. The website lists it as unique, being a lifetime lease. My problem is that my wife has been approached to be involved in the English speaking side of the business whilst being resident in Spain, answering phone enquiries, meet and greet, that sort of thing. Sounds good, but we are both a little worried about scams, there are so many out here and if this is some sort of scam then we dont want to get involved.  

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
23 Jun 2007 9:36 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

It's a retirement village.  I seem to remember an article in the local paper when the mayor of San Miguel went to open it and they had an open day with pictures in the paper.  As far as I can remember, it is for over 55s and you buy an apartment or something.  Medical staff etc are on site and you pay €250 a month which includes access to medical staff (including panic alarms) and maintenance on the property.  Not sure if it was leased or bought outright  but I do recall they guaranteed to buy the property back any time you wanted to leave.

Don't think it's a scam.  If the €250 per month is for each property, rather than each person, and it incorporates health cover then it's not too bad.

Like 0      
24 Jun 2007 11:38 AM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

bobaol,

Thanks for that. My wife and I tend to be a little cynical about glossy websites. Our builder has a glossy website and managed to take us to the cleaners....and at least one other couple.

So when my wife was offered a job with them we just wanted to make sure....

Thanks again!

This message was last edited by foxbat on 6/24/2007.

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
12 Sep 2007 4:15 PM by Confused Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

My husband and I have signed up for one of the Villamartin Hills appartments. So far we have only seen the opening ceremony  attended by the Mayor and that was in April. We have had no further news, but will be in Spain again in October so will go to see any further develop[ments.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

murcia properties - 1 posts
needing some advice - 5 posts
Water problems (hard deposits) HELP NEEDED - 38 posts
Euro Anglo Sur (prestige Villas) - 4 posts
Holiday Rentals & Management in Duquesa Area - 0 posts
Power of Attorney (POA) - 10 posts
4 x 4 Dealers CDS. - 3 posts
EasyJet flights out of Bristol now on sale for after 27th October - 0 posts
How would you like to purchase a luxury apartment on a golf course and get it fully furnished for free? - 11 posts
satalite & air con - 1 posts
My Dog Needs Urgent Help!!!!!! - 4 posts
Should We Move Back to England ???????? - 77 posts
Delyn and Robert Hughes - 2 posts
sandy says hi from los olivos - 3 posts
Vera Playa, Vera - 3 posts
habitation cert - 3 posts
pollipop - 2 posts
Drive to Spain - 8 posts
Request - 4 posts
Hi! New here.... - 2 posts
Kathy and Jim Lawson - 2 posts
Apart-Hotel - 2 posts
Costs and Proceedures of buying in Spain - 4 posts
HI LOW - 200 posts
El Rincon Toscano Estapona - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x