EasyJet info

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Mar 2008 2:55 PM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

Not related to rest of thread but didn't want to start another.  Does anyone know when Easyjet will release their winter flights?  I'm anxious to book Christmas to ensure OH & I can secure the leave from work. I'm assuming it will not be until after April school holidays?

Before we had place in Spain never booked holidays until the last minute! Now want to know exactly when and for how long we can stay. Any leave day taken for domestic issues is a wasted day that could have been spent in Spain. Just wasted 3 having insurance repair work done (by cowboys).

Like 0      
10 Mar 2008 3:09 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

I think it's around June as I always miss out because I'm out in Spain then.  Havn't got internet access out there so normally miss out on the really cheap flights especially as we normally want to book up to come out over xmas period.

Bad news about the cowboys, did you get the problem fixed or do you need to take even more days off.

Only been caught out twice in over 30 years of owning a house and that was twice too many.  If only they did ride up on horses then they would be easier to spot.

This message was last edited by semijubilada on 3/11/2008.

Like 0      
10 Mar 2008 3:29 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

If they do the same as last year, it will be right at the end of June.

We booked 20th -30th Dec 2007 on the dayt hat they were released last year & got 2 flights from Stansted to Almeria for £80 each.

Good Luck!

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
11 Mar 2008 12:28 PM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

Thanks I'll keep a look out in June.

Re the cowboys.  Unfortunately they were a firm appointed by my insurance company.  My upstairs neighbour had a water leak that caused a third of my dining room ceiing to fall down (whilst we were on holiday at beg of Dec).  What I didn't know then but do now is that it had to come off my insurance. My 'lovely' neighbours couldn't care less and after the initial damage haven't even asked about the problem. We live in a Victorian / Edwardian conversion and there are only our two flats. Probably the worst neighbours we've ever had in the 14 years we've lived there, except for the ones who had all night parties starting at 10:00pm but they only lasted a couple of months as they were tenants! Still not back to normal as now waiting for new carpets to be fitted. It's been an absolute nightmare!  This is why I need Easyjet flights to take me away from it all.

Like 0      
14 Mar 2008 8:33 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

I'm going to start looking at site from May onwards as Easter is early this year.

When I first started to use Easyjet the summer flights were released on xmas eve, now they are getting earlier and earlier.

I fly from Stansted and they are normally the last ones to be released as Gatwick is normally first.

Like 0      
14 Mar 2008 1:49 PM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

Thanks for the tip.  We fly from Gatwick. We're only about 20 miles up the road but at busy times it can take over one hour due to speed restrictions. Have known it take 2 hours to get back if mid day in the week. We try and get early morning flights out and late night back so at least the traffic is reduced but there are still loads of yellow cameras.  A couple of weeks ago we did at 3:00am in just under 45mins, to the off airport car park near East Grinstead, which is a record.

Like 0      
22 May 2008 9:51 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Email just in...

100,000 seats at just £19.99! Fly away in May!

There's still time to get away this Bank Holiday and Half Term!

Get the first pick of 100,000 seats at just £19.99 and jet off as soon as tomorrow. But you'll have to be quick - at these prices for immediate travel, seats won't last long!

These great £19.99 seats are available across all UK routes from this Friday, 23 May to Sunday, 8 June. Hurry! Once they're gone, they're gone! So dig out your bikini and sun hat and get packing!

Get away over the next two weeks. Book by midnight Tuesday, 27 May at easyJet.com!

£19.99 applies to a single fare, inclusive of taxes and charges. Fees for hold baggage and for some payment methods extra. See easyJet.com for details.

Like 0      
04 Jun 2008 2:21 PM by Mariquita Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Thank you so much for the information on the "normal" call rate number.

I got through straight away on the 01582 700036 number and a very helpful lady sorted out my problem.

This is my first posting after lurking for some time. I think the forum gives some really useful information. 

Like 0      
04 Jun 2008 4:57 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Well done on your first post, here's to the next 1,000

Like 0      
04 Jun 2008 5:15 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Mariquita, you're welcome.

The http://www.saynoto0870.com/  site is brilliant. Saves so much too.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 6/4/2008.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Aifos developers - 16 posts
Marina Dor - Serving a DENOUCE - Help please - 1 posts
Buying off plan - 13 posts
eyeonground? - 2 posts
Are they deaf - 1 posts
Occupied Homes to be Demolished - 6 posts
Direct pension payment - 7 posts
Merry Xmas - 4 posts
Sylvia (The Forge) - 0 posts
Gill - 2 posts
Finally a Urban Plan is submited for aproval by Marbella Town Hall - 2 posts
New Legislationfrom the EU - 26 posts
Townhouse in Mijas near the racecourse - 2 posts
LAWYER COMPLAINTS - 6 posts
Advertise your Tamaragua Villa for free - 4 posts
Buying Furniture in Spain - 16 posts
Euro Select Estates - 0 posts
photos - 2 posts
renaults for sale - 2 posts
Need long term rental in Los Gazules or near International school.Help anyone! - 0 posts
Statutory charges - 3 posts
lookin for chris and denise dockerty - 4 posts
Kliney - 2 posts
Recaliming 5% property tax - 4 posts
new grills compulsory on new builds? - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 70

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x