hello fron anneF

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 May 2007 12:00 AM by anneF Star rating. 19 posts Send private message

Just wanted to say hello.as I have just joined the forum. I have bought an apartment in La Hacienda de Mijas Golf and just wanted to say hello.

Anne

Like 0      
21 May 2007 10:43 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Anne

Welcome to Eye on Spain.  Hope you enjoy the site.

Regards

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
23 May 2007 11:19 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Annef

Welcome to EOS

We own in Costa Blanca, but have visited Mijas, lovely area.

Regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
24 May 2007 8:30 AM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Hi Anne

We are buying in inland Murcia, however we have visited the Costa del Sol on several occasions and agree that Mijas is a lovely area.  We stayed in an apartment in Playamarina in March this year - partly a holiday and partly looking at furniture packs!  We particularly liked one company, so if we decide to buy their furniture we will be paying a return visit to finalise the details and pay the deposit, hopefully early next year.  I say "hopefully" because there have been delays with getting licences and building the development, though I believe that is common!  Is your apartment for holidays, or are you planning to move there?

Kind regards.

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
24 May 2007 11:55 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi AnneF, Yes I agree with everone Mijas is a lovely area mind you I went their a few years ago for a holiday I think it is a lot more built up now, like most areas.   We are on the Costa Blanca and we completed last year. Anyway enjoy the forum.  Regards Pat 

Like 0      
14 Oct 2008 2:19 PM by kalps123 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi Anne.

My names Kalpana and my sister and i also completed on a property at Hacienda de Mijas in March 2007. Are you living there?

Like 0      
14 Oct 2008 3:37 PM by viva cape town Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

fairly quite after 7pm and if you want to the coast is only 10 minute away.Hope to spend more time inthe near future.

Bernard

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Airport transfers - 5 posts
Ray and Sue - 2 posts
Air Conditioning - 3 posts
I want to rent out my new apartment in Oropresa marina dor - 8 posts
Remember Living in Spain TV has Launched today - 31 posts
Long Term Rental Available On The Las Ramblas Golf Course In Lux 3 Bed/2 Bath - 0 posts
If You Are Looking For A Bargain Then Look No Further! - 0 posts
sky digital tv - 3 posts
Hello everyone - 11 posts
Slightly Inland CB Chitty Chat - 23 posts
hi - 2 posts
Im new and I apologise - 7 posts
Hi again - 7 posts
Residencial or Turistico????????? - 3 posts
Good Time to back out purchase? - 17 posts
DISHWASHER - 5 posts
off plan - 3 posts
Lighting - 11 posts
friends of Bill Wilson and Dr Bob? " one day at a time" - 0 posts
content of the licence format - 4 posts
Automatic cars - 5 posts
2007 FA Cup - 31 posts
Urgent transfers - 10 posts
NIE and Residency - 0 posts
Jumilla - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x