Residencial or Turistico?????????

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 May 2007 12:00 AM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

A while ago Jeansis asked Maria to help with the clarification of whether a Turist licence was needed in order to rent out a property and if you live in a residencial apartment block did it mean just that?

So if you live in a residencial can the apartments be rented out or do you need a turist license and if this is so what come back may there be on the Community if properties are rented out and there is no Tourist license?

Jeansis's thread had been edited out but I would still appreciate some guidence from Maria please.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
23 May 2007 8:02 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

It depends on Communities. Andalucia?

Regulations on characteristics of what a " Vivienda vacacional" ( houses rented just for accomodation, not catering) are still not passed. I am receiving info from the Andalusian Government within the following days. I will let you all know.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
24 May 2007 8:56 AM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

I am situated in a 184 apartment block on the Orihuela Costa. About 20 apartments are lived in full time and about the same amount are long term rentals. Possibly half of the remainder are let short term via agents and the rest and the others just used by thier owners and families and some are 'looked after' by other apartment owners.

What I would like to know is.............................are there any Valencian Laws governing the Residencial or Turistico lisence ? 

If apartments can legally be rented out despite having a Residencial Habitation Certificate............then that is fine. However if this is not so then I would like to know......................................what are the implications for the Community?

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
24 May 2007 9:41 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

See: http://www.eyeonspain.com/forums/posts.aspx?thread=1225

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Good Time to back out purchase? - 17 posts
DISHWASHER - 5 posts
off plan - 3 posts
Lighting - 11 posts
friends of Bill Wilson and Dr Bob? " one day at a time" - 0 posts
content of the licence format - 4 posts
Automatic cars - 5 posts
2007 FA Cup - 31 posts
Urgent transfers - 10 posts
NIE and Residency - 0 posts
Jumilla - 6 posts
All is Quiet!!! - 2 posts
concerns with our basement. - 1 posts
AIR CONDITIONED GLOVE BOXES - 26 posts
Official Document Needed for application of NIE Number - 23 posts
Electrician in spain - 0 posts
Oh my Goodness! Over 1,000 posts and no applause! - 24 posts
Torreveija area chitty chatty - 25 posts
R & S PROPERTY AND GARDEN DESIGNS - 1 posts
To store or not to store, that is a question! - 7 posts
new member - 2 posts
Live in Spain but where to holiday? - 16 posts
Hello - 1 posts
Facts right or wrong on Escitura? - 14 posts
capital gains tax. - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x