Long Term Rental Available On The Las Ramblas Golf Course In Lux 3 Bed/2 Bath

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 May 2007 12:00 AM by brian755 Star rating in your mind and any wh.... 52 posts Send private message

brian755´s avatar

Hello to All Again,

I say again because I already have a post on these classified Ads titled ( If You Are Looking For A Bargain Then Look No Further! ) because I am trying to sell my Luxury Apartment.

I am willing to rent it out for a 1 year period to the right person. But before you apply let me point out that it will only be available to suitable applicants, by this I mean it’s not going to suit clients that are noisy, party goers and generally rowdy people.

That’s because the community is one of respect for one another’s peace and tranquility.

So if you’re just looking to party all night long, play loud music from 11.00pm till 05.00 pm it’s not going to be for you!

If however you are not at all like this and like the thought of actually being able to sleep at nght and communicate with your neighbors in a secure environment and are family orientated then please get in touch with me and we can discuss terms.

I am very competitive on rates etc so please look on this site for details the link is here for you to see, its:

http://www.eyeonspain.com/Holiday-Rentals-Spain-Details.aspx?apt=RP944  the price includes all bills and utilities etc but only to the right applicant.

Regards

Brian 755

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

If You Are Looking For A Bargain Then Look No Further! - 0 posts
sky digital tv - 3 posts
Hello everyone - 11 posts
Slightly Inland CB Chitty Chat - 23 posts
hi - 2 posts
Im new and I apologise - 7 posts
Hi again - 7 posts
Residencial or Turistico????????? - 3 posts
Good Time to back out purchase? - 17 posts
DISHWASHER - 5 posts
off plan - 3 posts
Lighting - 11 posts
friends of Bill Wilson and Dr Bob? " one day at a time" - 0 posts
content of the licence format - 4 posts
Automatic cars - 5 posts
2007 FA Cup - 31 posts
Urgent transfers - 10 posts
NIE and Residency - 0 posts
Jumilla - 6 posts
All is Quiet!!! - 2 posts
concerns with our basement. - 1 posts
AIR CONDITIONED GLOVE BOXES - 26 posts
Official Document Needed for application of NIE Number - 23 posts
Electrician in spain - 0 posts
Oh my Goodness! Over 1,000 posts and no applause! - 24 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x