Airport transfers

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 May 2007 12:00 AM by twiggy Star rating in Melksham, Wilts/ For.... 90 posts Send private message

Hello all,

Four of my family members are going to spain on June 18 and do not want to drive, so does anybody know of any contacts that will do airport transfers? It will be from Alicante to Formentera and returning to Alicante on the 28.

Thanks

Sue

Like 0      
21 May 2007 10:36 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Twiggy, I do know of a few people that do this but I will have to check with them first about the dates. Can you tell me what part of Formentera we have an apartment in the Letizia complex. Leave it with me.  Regards Pat

Like 0      
22 May 2007 11:34 AM by twiggy Star rating in Melksham, Wilts/ For.... 90 posts Send private message

Pat,

Thanks for replying.

The apartment is in the Palacious Mar development (level with the formentera sign when entering from Rojales direction)

Many thanks from Sue

Like 0      
23 May 2007 7:09 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Twiggy, great name by the way do you look like her?  I have emailed a couple of people as soon as I know anything I will pm you with phone numbers.   Regards Pat   

Like 0      
23 May 2007 10:10 PM by twiggy Star rating in Melksham, Wilts/ For.... 90 posts Send private message

Pat

I`m afraid i look nothing like Twiggy but i have a beautiful blonde Greyhound and thought the name really suited her.

Thanks for your help

Sue

Like 0      
23 May 2007 11:13 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
There was a post somewhere about these "transfer" companies somewhere else - sorry, don't remember where. Be careful to check the company's credentials. Make sure they are legit & most importantly, insured for carrying paying passengers. If they are not, and God forbid you are involved in an accident, you could be in trouble.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Ray and Sue - 2 posts
Air Conditioning - 3 posts
I want to rent out my new apartment in Oropresa marina dor - 8 posts
Remember Living in Spain TV has Launched today - 31 posts
Long Term Rental Available On The Las Ramblas Golf Course In Lux 3 Bed/2 Bath - 0 posts
If You Are Looking For A Bargain Then Look No Further! - 0 posts
sky digital tv - 3 posts
Hello everyone - 11 posts
Slightly Inland CB Chitty Chat - 23 posts
hi - 2 posts
Im new and I apologise - 7 posts
Hi again - 7 posts
Residencial or Turistico????????? - 3 posts
Good Time to back out purchase? - 17 posts
DISHWASHER - 5 posts
off plan - 3 posts
Lighting - 11 posts
friends of Bill Wilson and Dr Bob? " one day at a time" - 0 posts
content of the licence format - 4 posts
Automatic cars - 5 posts
2007 FA Cup - 31 posts
Urgent transfers - 10 posts
NIE and Residency - 0 posts
Jumilla - 6 posts
All is Quiet!!! - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x