villa required 27th feb to 4th march in murcia region

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Nov 2006 12:00 AM by genty1960 Star rating in North West UK. 10 posts Send private message

genty1960´s avatar
please contact me, i require 1 bed appt or small villa, Thanks.

Like 0      
16 Nov 2006 9:18 AM by JPD Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

JPD´s avatar

Hi, have you tried Holiday Lettings web site we have used them twice and are going to Almoradi using one of their villas for christmas. We have been really satisfied with the properties and prices.You should find one on there.

Hope you get sorted, John & Trish

Like 0      
16 Nov 2006 10:51 AM by jogary Star rating in UK. 193 posts Send private message

jogary´s avatar

Hi Paul

We have stayed in Murcia many times (whilst waiting for our property to be finished)

Try www.holiday-rentals.co.uk who have loads of places in Murcia. We ususually stay in Los Alcazares to be near to bars and restaurants but they also have lots of Polaris World rentals as well. I also use www.ownersdirect.co.uk  www.daltonsholidays.com  These are sites where the owners advertise direct.

There are a couple of agents I have used before who are www.premierhomesinspain.com and www.marmenoeholidayrentals.com 

I hope I dont get into trouble for mentioning these sites but I have used them all before.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Property prices in inland Murcia - 3 posts
Property prices in inland Murcia - 0 posts
Do you like the new logo? - 20 posts
Accountants - 0 posts
Flights to and from GLASGOW - 0 posts
ADVICE - 2 posts
Finca parcs development - 0 posts
Deposit - 4 posts
Community Minutes - 0 posts
Administrators - 34 posts
cost of living? - 1 posts
Lifts - 0 posts
Gogo Estates, Aguilas - 30 posts
thinking of buying in porto fino - 1 posts
Neuvo Vera Apartment - 1 posts
jimena latest - 9 posts
Property Management - 0 posts
any information on building progress on torre alcantara? - 0 posts
furnature in fureteventura - 4 posts
3 months longer for developers to sell a new development - 0 posts
MRI international - 93 posts
kids football teams - 0 posts
Andalucian dream homes? have you used them? - 86 posts
Laguna Golf - 1 posts
Crimestoppers call on Costa del Sol residents to help find wanted criminals - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x