Do you like the new logo?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Nov 2006 12:00 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
We got bored of the old logo so we came up with a new one yesterday.  Do you like it?  You may actually need to refresh your browser to see it at the top left of the page.

Any comments welome!

Thanks

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
15 Nov 2006 7:53 PM by Trisha Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Sorry, but it kind of reminds me of Bertie Bassett!!

Like 0      
15 Nov 2006 9:19 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
I'd never really looked at it like that...but I see what you mean!  It's the eye isn't it?

We've never really got the logo right.  We might have to get people to propose a new logo.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
15 Nov 2006 9:26 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
I think its great - see what you mean about the Allsorts though - but would be better if it rolled around like the Avatar

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
15 Nov 2006 9:58 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

I like it, but I don't care for the Avatar.

The blood vessels(?) make it look a bit gruesome, it's not as friendly as  the logo.

Like 0      
15 Nov 2006 10:32 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Yeah, I see what you mean about the avatar!  Looks like I'm going to have to spend another couple of hours finding a new one again...

Like 0      
15 Nov 2006 11:47 PM by genty1960 Star rating in North West UK. 10 posts Send private message

genty1960´s avatar
You guys must have LOTS of time on your hands !!!!! Ha Ha Ha....

Like 0      
16 Nov 2006 8:18 AM by jfj Star rating in Vera, Almería. 142 posts Send private message

jfj´s avatar
Like the logo, but have to admit that the avatar freaks me out slightly.

Like 0      
16 Nov 2006 8:39 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
The avatar was actually starting to freak me out too!  I've changed it now to reflect our true personality!

Paul...maybe just a little bit too much time!

Justin

Like 0      
16 Nov 2006 9:16 AM by lajj Star rating in London and Almoradi,.... 23 posts Send private message

The dog's cute!

However, have you thought of making the 'i' in Spain bigger and then making the dot on the 'i' an eyeball?  It would literally then be an 'eye on Spain'!

Like 0      
16 Nov 2006 1:43 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

The dog is cute but I am starting a campaign to bring back the eye - something along the lined of George Davis is innocent - for those of you of a certain age! Just wish I could fine the time!

Rgds

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
16 Nov 2006 4:49 PM by Helen D Star rating in York. 48 posts Send private message

Helen D´s avatar

You're not going to dig up Headingley are you Smiley? Or maybe just resort to having printed t-shirts with a big eye ball on them? :)

Have to say the eye ball was a bit weird but am now starting to wonder about the dog reflecting your personality Justin - are you all cute & cuddly or just barking mad at EOS?

Like 0      
16 Nov 2006 5:10 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Definitely cute and cuddly with the occosional barking madness thrown in for good measure every now and then.  Actually, I'm not sure others would agree with me on the cute and cuddly bit....

Like 0      
16 Nov 2006 5:57 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Does cuddly infer carrying a little excess - when I am describing myself to people (invariably clients) so that they know how to recognise me when they meet me I use "thickset" - once or twice more candid replies have been "oh you mean fat then". Basically gravity and time have taken their toll what can I say - or perhaps its this Spanish good living! Looks like you've nicked my avatar Helen.

Rgds love and peace to all (think that was a bit before George Davis but what the heck its a good sentiment) 

Like 0      
16 Nov 2006 6:07 PM by jfj Star rating in Vera, Almería. 142 posts Send private message

jfj´s avatar
I much prefer the dog.......doesn't freak me out at all!! :)

Like 0      
23 Nov 2006 4:27 PM by selwynf Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

love the logo, always thought it should have an eye...    :)

Like 0      
11 Dec 2006 11:39 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Like the Christmas Hat Nigel. Can we have a shamrock for March 17th

Rgds

Like 0      
12 Dec 2006 11:36 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Hi Sandra - meant to say Justin - sorry it had been a long day and was very tired after being given the run around by someone for most of the day. Peculiar thing is you know they are trying to do it to you but still one waits while they dangle the hook out of the water unbaited and one still tries to bite - sorry to sound cryptic. Long story but client who was trying to tell me what they wanted to do in conjunction with someone else but unfortunately they hadnt told the someone else what was going on but kept telling me that they had. Ultimately I jumped in with both feet fairly sure that the third party was being kept in the dark only to find out that was correct but I was the vehicle being used to broach a difficult subject and bring it out into the open.

Apologies to Justin and any Nigels that happen to be reading.

Rgds

Like 0      
12 Dec 2006 6:15 PM by promedia Star rating in Cheshire/Riviera del.... 134 posts Send private message

Not to sure about the eye guys, looks more like the wheel off a toy car, havent you got a picture library available to you!!!

Would be more interesting if a bit of flash was worked into the logo to get the retina enlarging and reducing or even winking at you.

still its christmas so what about a cockney rhyming slang "mince pie" instead!

no charge for the ideas.....

keep up the good work and spare a thought for those of us earning a living in the wet and cold UK!

Ian Cook - Golf Gardens Miraflores - The best place to live on the Costa del Sol

"A day without sunshine is like.................night"

Like 0      
12 Dec 2006 11:49 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Hi Promedia when it was first released the eye was a bit more active but several members thought it a bit spooky - look back to earlier threads so the staring look was introduced. Chilly here too at the moment - we dont always get it all our own way.

Rhgds

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Accountants - 0 posts
Flights to and from GLASGOW - 0 posts
ADVICE - 2 posts
Finca parcs development - 0 posts
Deposit - 4 posts
Community Minutes - 0 posts
Administrators - 34 posts
cost of living? - 1 posts
Lifts - 0 posts
Gogo Estates, Aguilas - 30 posts
thinking of buying in porto fino - 1 posts
Neuvo Vera Apartment - 1 posts
jimena latest - 9 posts
Property Management - 0 posts
any information on building progress on torre alcantara? - 0 posts
furnature in fureteventura - 4 posts
3 months longer for developers to sell a new development - 0 posts
MRI international - 93 posts
kids football teams - 0 posts
Andalucian dream homes? have you used them? - 86 posts
Laguna Golf - 1 posts
Crimestoppers call on Costa del Sol residents to help find wanted criminals - 1 posts
Green Area - 6 posts
A dream home in Spain - 0 posts
completion - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 20

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x