ADVICE

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Nov 2006 12:00 AM by linnie Star rating in London/Benalmadena P.... 69 posts Send private message

linnie´s avatar

Firstly to Smiley: Well done for giving everyone such first-class excellent advice, it is all true. We have been buying property in Spain since 1981 on various coasts and know that what you say is correct to a fault.

To everyone else:  Take notice of this man when you ask him a question as he gives you an honest answer.

We are now buying again on the Costa del Sol.

With best regards

Like 0      
15 Nov 2006 3:54 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Hi Linnie thank you so much for the vote of confidence. I try to be as impartial as I possibly can. I love living here but I am aware of a lot (if not all) of the pitfalls so if others can benefit from my own experience whether it be professional or personal then so much the better. Occasionally I worry that I come across as a bit of a know it all but this confirms that my comments are helpful. I have had a few PM's of a similar vein but yours is the first to "come out of the closet" so many thanks. 

I have recently introduced my lawyer to the site "Spanish Inquisition" to try and help on general legal queries etc because a little knowledge is a dangerous thing and I am by no means a legal expert, so hopefully he will be as well received. He is a first class lawyer and has always given me excellent advice and information far beyond that I have heard experienced anywhere else, so I am sure he will be a highly beneficial addition to the forum.   

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
15 Nov 2006 8:18 PM by Spanish Inquisition Star rating in Puerto Banus. 16 posts Send private message

Thank you very much to Smiley. I will try to look at the different topics on the message board and will try to sort out doubts people may have and see if I can be helpful in avoiding bad experiences in Spain. I also hope to be able to end with some negative myths about Spain and the bad perception that they cause on good people who want to come to live here. So, I will be the Inquisition for our own Spanish system :-)

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Finca parcs development - 0 posts
Deposit - 4 posts
Community Minutes - 0 posts
Administrators - 34 posts
cost of living? - 1 posts
Lifts - 0 posts
Gogo Estates, Aguilas - 30 posts
thinking of buying in porto fino - 1 posts
Neuvo Vera Apartment - 1 posts
jimena latest - 9 posts
Property Management - 0 posts
any information on building progress on torre alcantara? - 0 posts
furnature in fureteventura - 4 posts
3 months longer for developers to sell a new development - 0 posts
MRI international - 93 posts
kids football teams - 0 posts
Andalucian dream homes? have you used them? - 86 posts
Laguna Golf - 1 posts
Crimestoppers call on Costa del Sol residents to help find wanted criminals - 1 posts
Green Area - 6 posts
A dream home in Spain - 0 posts
completion - 3 posts
El Ttampolin - 0 posts
Property Services - 0 posts
Looking for work in spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x