Where's the INSS in Estepona

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Sep 2010 12:00 AM by John&Sue Star rating in Estepona. 2 posts Send private message

Well, my husband and I have been in Spain now for 2 months.  We live in La Resina, near Selwo. 

Can't believe how much paper work we have filled out since being here.  Trips to the Port and Town Halls , Policy Station, Banks etc. 

We need to lodge our SI form with the INSS in Estepona can anyone help with  where we can find this and what we are likely to need to take with us.   Help. 

Sue and John

Like 0      
12 Sep 2010 12:37 PM by Valentinaradu Star rating. 71 posts Send private message

Hi,

Good to know the majority of the paperwork you managed to sort out.

The address of the INSS is Avda Andalucia, 46
29680 ESTEPONA (MÁLAGA )
Phone: 952802373
Fax: 952808925 and they are opened until 2 o clock.

I don´t know exactly what papers you need, in my case my gestor registered me autónomo and he handled the registration in Social Security with this, my NIE and padron on the internet. In case you are not registered in the Spanish Hacienda, I don´t know exactly what to say. Probably it is worth giving them a call before, and you save yourself a trip to the INSS until you know what papers you need.

I hope  this will help a liitle.

Good luck,

Valentina

Like 0      
12 Sep 2010 12:49 PM by John&Sue Star rating in Estepona. 2 posts Send private message

Thanks for that .  We're going to Estepona tomorrow so we'll drive around and find the office first.  You can never park near to where you want to go to, so once we know where it is we can park in a car park near and walk up to it.    It's work taking all our documents with us just in case.  I find taking a photo copy of everything helps as they always seem to ask for a copy of something. Wish me luck and thanks again for the address.

Sue

Like 0      
12 Sep 2010 12:56 PM by Valentinaradu Star rating. 71 posts Send private message

Hi Sue,

I am glad I could be of help and yes: GOOD LUCK, with the Spanish authorities you always need it. The copy idea is a good one, I know it from my own experience. The Av. de Andalucia is quite big, look it up on Google maps, and probably you can see the nearest parking.

If there is anything else you want to know about, go ahead and ask. It was not long ago that I was in the same situation, getting my life sorted out in Spain from the simple NIE to starting the business (that was a great and surprising experince as a woman in Spain, they help you a lot).

All the best,

Valentina

Like 0      
13 Sep 2010 6:17 AM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

Hi;

Just had a little play with Google Maps and street view...if you use the search term Avenida de Andalucia , 46, Estepona in Google maps and then use the Street View option, you will find its a grey.white tiled frontage building at the junction of Av Andalucia and Av de la Libertad. It has a large INSS Sign on the main street frontage wall.

fb

View Larger Map

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Jet2 Winter flights back on again Newcastle to Murcia - 1 posts
calahonda solicitor registry fees and notair fees for a 3 bed apartment - 3 posts
calahonda electrician - 1 posts
Car Repairs - 4 posts
lots of info needed about buying on camposol! - 82 posts
Paramount Theme Park in Murcia - 8 posts
Two injured during armed robbery at Carrefour in Estepona - 0 posts
They only flew to Barcelona & Mallorca but.... - 1 posts
Requirements to drive Motos in Spain - 2 posts
Neighbours barking dogs at 2am - 5 posts
Something novel- Let's bash another airline and their luggage policy instead of the usual one! - 5 posts
Previous owners waste removal bill. - 1 posts
how is everything going? - 0 posts
Grocery Store Prices in Málaga - 0 posts
Toll Roads - 10 posts
Paying taxes in Spain - 1 posts
multiple sclerosis in spain - 2 posts
Re-homing Pets - 6 posts
Staff Vacancy due to expansion!! - 0 posts
La Caixa bank - my NIE number is wrong and I can't speak spanish.. help! - 6 posts
Americans in spain - 3 posts
Philips 32" Television with integral stand - 0 posts
6 month rental contract - 5 posts
La Manga Club - 0 posts
Villamartin area information - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x