calahonda solicitor registry fees and notair fees for a 3 bed apartment

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Sep 2010 12:00 AM by alcozaso Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi does anyone know what the fees for registry and notary would be for a 3 bed apt in Calahonda, my solicitors fees seem reasonable but the aforementioed 2 fees seem excessively high thanks in advance

embed

Like 0      
14 Sep 2010 9:36 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Notary and Registry fees depend on several facts, I would advise you to ask your solicitor to verify this deèndong on the circumnstaces of the purchase. The solicitor can have a justification of the Notary/Registry fees by these.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
14 Sep 2010 12:09 PM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

Notaries and regitries will produce invoices for these services, sometimes solicitors request more than necessary and then refund the difference, at least that is what happened with me.

Therefore i would confirm with your solicitor that they will provide you with the invoices and refund you antyhing that could be left over. 

Joan

Like 0      
14 Sep 2010 7:49 PM by alcozaso Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Sorry Maria but could you elaborate , what is deen dong? my solicitor fees were 900 euros . registry 900 euros and notaire fees 900 euros ., price of property was 118000 euros with no mortgage so all straight forward property size 88 square metres internal 120 including terraces, maybe i am wrong but i thought registry fees were around half the notary fees, where can i have this checked that it is correct.

this is one of the resons a lot of buyers are being put off investing in Spain as nothing seems transparent and the add ons seem to go on forever , because my property is 20 years old  i had to get a boletin  instalation certificate fo the electricity which was another 200 euros.

The electrician opened the door on the fuse box  took 5 seconds closed it back up everything ok in less than 30 seconds and cost me 200 euros for what?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

calahonda electrician - 1 posts
Car Repairs - 4 posts
lots of info needed about buying on camposol! - 82 posts
Paramount Theme Park in Murcia - 8 posts
Two injured during armed robbery at Carrefour in Estepona - 0 posts
They only flew to Barcelona & Mallorca but.... - 1 posts
Requirements to drive Motos in Spain - 2 posts
Neighbours barking dogs at 2am - 5 posts
Something novel- Let's bash another airline and their luggage policy instead of the usual one! - 5 posts
Previous owners waste removal bill. - 1 posts
how is everything going? - 0 posts
Grocery Store Prices in Málaga - 0 posts
Toll Roads - 10 posts
Paying taxes in Spain - 1 posts
multiple sclerosis in spain - 2 posts
Re-homing Pets - 6 posts
Staff Vacancy due to expansion!! - 0 posts
La Caixa bank - my NIE number is wrong and I can't speak spanish.. help! - 6 posts
Americans in spain - 3 posts
Philips 32" Television with integral stand - 0 posts
6 month rental contract - 5 posts
La Manga Club - 0 posts
Villamartin area information - 2 posts
Enforcing a 10 year building guarentee ? - 17 posts
Mijas Pueblo Feria - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x